Wednesday 11 December 2019

Shaman Adventure

11/Dec/19

Setting is a jungle ancient school place.  The people there are shamans of various abilities rooms are arranged around a rectangular stone pool.

It had a mission/game / mmo feel - I was collecting items from other ruins and the jungle - the item I remember most was a huge claw.

It was buried half in and out of a crumbling ancient stone building that I'd climbed up.   When I get it out it's bigger than my hand.  Reminded me of when cats scratch the sofa and leave a nailed shaped keratin layer behind. 

Once I brought it down I was digging the soft tissue from inside it with my knife.   I also recall that I had really cool hair, I saw the reflection of it in something.  It was black and white with green/blue and purple bits all woven and dreaded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...