Tuesday 31 December 2019

Crazy London and Elevator into the Sky.

I'm lucid in the dream, ranging from very lucid to getting absorbed into my surroundings and story but still aware I'm asleep/dreaming.

Sky is a twilight purple and the city is busy and buzzing with excitement.  It's the start of new year celebrations. 

The buildings are wonderfully crazy, impossible towers mixed with huge old buildings and futuristic floating platforms, the skyline is dominated by 2 huge escalators from the top of one big building one going up and one down into the sky they have glowing lights down the side of them with all kinds of people and entities using them.

Above the Natural History Museum are massive animated flying-dino skeletons lit by purple, pink and blue lasers. - The bones are just flying around perfectly articulating with each other.

I passed St Pauls Cathedral too or a crazy version of it all lit by purple glowing lights - lights in the ground around it to people here are outside all singing together.

I was on my own trying to get to Kilburn to meet some friends for like a rave or something we are heading there to dance all night. My friends who were already there had gone on early to set up a Soundsystem.

But I'd not been in the city for years and was kind of lost but mainly distracted by looking around at the awesomeness around me.
I was asking people for directions and they kept commenting on how I was 'new round there' - and I was admitting it was a while since I'd lived there. I half knew my way around in that the layout was familiar enough to know the direction I was heading in but not the streets to take.

-  Was a bit sad to wake up as it was really fun there :)

Second dream,

Painting a room for Fay, reminded me of when we all painted Mel's room, it was split into 2 halfs like Mel's room was.

We are picking the colours and trying testers.  We are planning on a deep green, a grey/lavender and a rose/pink that's almost metallic. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...