Thursday 19 December 2019

Lovely Village and Squashed Snake Vally.

Gorgeous little village, it's on a hill lovely buildings with balconies in the snow.  Snow melts and it's green. 
I'm with male me, we are looking for a home there in the place on a hill. 
There is a communal building but all of the rooms on one floor is full and the floor before has no windows so we don't fancy that.  
We were looking for 2 rooms next door. 
Carry & Princess are there as kittens, playing.    Julianna is there too showing a new house. 

I get onto a bus it's got large beds on it and a walkway down the middle.  On the other side right at the back are an Indian family, all under the duvet.  I'm in a bed alone. 

We are travelling down into a grassy valley, a lone house stands - it's next to a river and made of old sandstone blocks.  It's like the pastures at Alnwick and the dutchy buildings. 
The bus keeps going and the trees get thicker till it's jungle -  Outside are huge snakes, dark with yellow strips, there are so many of them the bus is running over some and squashed snake is coming up threw vents and landing on my leg.

I ask the family next to me if they are getting sticky but it's only me. 

I'm off the bus, standing by the river on the grass.  There is a squashed snake with a tire track on it and I feel sad it got squashed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...