Sunday 22 December 2019

Base on Lock-Down.

First dream I'm on the west coast of Scotland on a beach, the sun is setting over the sea. We are doing yoga on the sand in the sea, it's shallow.

Lots of us, 20-30 mainly women.  Rowena is taking the class, my cousin Emma is there too.   I think my dog was there and he'd inhaled water into his lungs but was ok. 

- Second dream

We are off-world on a green earth-like planet.   Based in a large camp inside metal bunkers and ships, I'm young 6-8y and my friend is a young boy similar age.  Not sure if we were human, he has almost white skin and white hair, I didn't see a mirror.
His father is an officer, tall, built and grumpy.   There is some kind of sola weather event coming and the base is going to be on lockdown until it's over/passes.  The base is automated, a female AI voice and large screens in the metal walls tells us time till shut down and shows images of the surroundings outside and of the planet.  The crew can't control the process.

Me and boy have a plan to dodge out just before lockdown so no one has time to get us back in.   People are milling around bringing stuff in and preparing for possible stasis if needed and we are pretending to play by a door.    As the time gets closer we make a run for it just as the timer hits 3 seconds and get out as the doors shut. 

The boys Dad is furious and the other adults angry but we are excited and a bit scared. 

(Wake up go pee but go back into the same dream)

We are outside not far from the base, we know they can see us on the cameras so plan to go further away, we aren't too bothered about the solar thing, more the wired weather systems that will follow it - snow/ice/wind-heat & fires so want to find shelter.  The boy has a small robot bug he made, it's a caterpillar but transmitter too and the base works out they can speak to us via it. 

(I can see into the base too, there is a metal screen filled control hub where they are predicting weather impacts and they think we might be able to help control fires before they get out of hand. 

We find another tribe/camp.  There are a people who are younger, in caravans, they have much darker skin than us and live on the surface more - they are happy to trade with us. 

Lots of time passes and me and the boy become part of a group of other youngsters - We hunt and just play about, for the most part, trading skins/kills food.

The next event I remember is finding a more advanced group - these are also young, but a little older than us - perhaps teenage.  They have a communal school/home that is bigger than ours, better tech and facilities.  (We lived wild) they are also a different vibration/flicker rate than us.. so they can't see us or hear us, they are close enough to feel where we are though.

Our group sometimes lurks amongst them watching/learning and on this occasion, we have got careless and they bump into enough of us to realise we are there.  They start to focus us more and we are like static/buzzy and untuned but they can see us.  Most of our group escapes but I'm trapped in the building and they can tack me with their tec.  They aren't overly hostile but we don't want to be caught and I try to escape hiding in a tower.   I know they can locate me horizontally (I wasn't sure about vertically)  So I'm climbing up a huge spiral metal staircase tower thinking that they might not know what level I'm at so I can slip off and escape.  I climb to the top of the tower, the metal is like knives and scissors sort of made from spiky old tools.  At the top is a sandstone ring and I get into the ring hoping to jump out but they are waiting for me and laughing at how primitive we are there tec can easily track us in lots of dimensions. 

Wake up here.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...