Monday 30 December 2019

Pink & Blue Flowers and Baby Fire Dragon.

If I could take you deep inside of me.
If I could hold your hand,
If I could pull you right into.... the space I don't fully understand.

Then you'd smile as we looked and we'd grin as we watched and we'd wonder how ...we ever thought apart

27th Dec - 28th  Dec. Fuzzy with not good recall.  Fun though, team games and also standing in a harbour with no water.  Me & Male me nekid the tide has gone way way out and we stand on dark stained sand.  No other people. 

29th Dec

I'm on a beach long sandy beach with little 'camp's' along the line of the dunes.   One is a big bed with lots of parents with babies - taking it in turns to comfort crying babies.   They have visitors who won't leave.

There are a few markets like stalls and then this amazing dark pool on the damp sand.   It's dark and is in the shape of an abstract Micky mouse sorcerers apprentice head.   The dark reflects really well like the 'Dusk' sword on GW2. 

A D&D type of game, it's a wired school lit by candlelight where we are being taught and a young girl singing druid music.

30th Dec

First dream is a monastery/school. 
It's got large open courtyard gardens where most of the classes take part, we are learning magic.    This dream was really fun and light-hearted.  A large fire dragon lived in the monastery too we joke and laugh a lot. I'd given a friend a lighter but she'd lost it and then stollen another as she liked it so much, she was in trouble for this.   We have a small baby fire dragon - it's the size of a lab dog really heavy to pick up.  We are going to raise it till it's old enough to take up the space of the adult monastery dragon.  My friends are carrying it off excited and I tell them to be careful of sneezes and farts. 

-

Next dream I'm in a deep river swimming downstream, it's fast-flowing and the river is full of debris all kinds of stuff including spaceship wreckage.  I'm looking at it as I flow and swim past. 
The river banks have big buildings on them, with large gardens.
I reach a big dark deep pool with lots of overhanging trees no one is there and decide to swim back up the river a bit.  The current is strong in the centre but I find at the side of the river I can swim against the flow without to much bother so I head back upstream.

On the bank some young boys have come out of a large house, they want to try swimming too so jump in to join me - one of them got into trouble a bit and I helped him back to the shore.

-

Next dream is old ruins, Roz is there on the surface with some other male builders the ruins are crumbling and covered in moss, damp and overgrown.   I'm below in a valley/dark place it's drippy and damp.  Something to do with 'becoming feminine'  and it's almost done.  There is an old old ancient bit...  with a wall of runes and an ancient druid guardian so old as almost a statue, it was Russian and something to do with a sun god, I clamber over mossy tumbled rocks to meet him.  It was a healing space.

-

Last dream,

We have finished at a uni/training/live in place.  We are moving out but we want to go together as we are close friends now so we get a job together.

There is male me and Em, and one more.  Male me flicks between Ian/Dom & someone else.
The place we find to work is a really naff furniture/carpet warehouse with a strange 80's male & female type of 'boss' 

It was a funny dream a bit like an 80's film.  The bosses start to like us despite how different to them we are and let us change and update the place a bit, painting the walls in colourful paints and we are good at customer care, cleaning and sales too, the place becomes less uptight and ridgid.  We install a cafe/coffee counter and some seats so people can relax there too.  

At the last part of the dream 2 elderly women come in I visit the table of the first lady and ask what I can get her.  She had a handful of pink hydrangea flowers and askes for a bowl and some water for them.  I bring her a glass bowl and a jug of water - she arranges the flowers and I pour in some water.  I ask if I can get her a cuppa while she waits, but she's happy to let her flowers infuse.

As the second table, the lady opens her hand to show me some blue hydrangea flowers and I find a second glass bowl.  Once they are in water too I ask if I can get her anything and she tells me she's pleased I know their name. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...