Saturday 26 September 2020

Time Tunnel

Wake first at 111.

I'd been dreaming sacred geometry. Dream dust very organised... I've not noticed it so much downstairs I thought it was cause it's not so dark. All the dreams were very visual - and today everything still visually odd like I've taken mushrooms or something 😏


Patterns I'd been inside geometry again conversation/exchange in the shapes and patterns I'd not known it was 'my' dream though - I'm just part of the pattern.


Wake at 3.00 Been in a time tunnel thing 😜 Where visuals sounds/noises images are overlayed all going back and forth over each other and breathing in and out. - Where?   'Now or Then, Ren 😏'  lol Leon.   

Didn't you ask if I wanted to fix it?  ''You're  call😼. Jump to us when you're ready'


Got woken up 313 was confused that 13 mins had passed as I had a vast recall of stitting in the hub for ages lots of convos and stuff .  Eh???  'Haha Ren, TIME' 😆

When I wake next I have such a jumble of very detailed visual scenes that seem to have no order or connection. 


Laying in a bed and connected to lots and lots of other people/me's via a line and purple cloud at my head! 😁
One of the connections I wanted to be closer too and I was sad -  but then reminded, that I'm there too anyway & can jump the connection so I did for a bit. 


SO in one dream I'm with Kaylo who is male me and a young Will Smith in an utterly unfamiliar kitchen.
We are at a long worktop and a too-wide fridge is open behind us, guess it was the US-style larder ones as it's wasn't like we have here. We are making pitta sandwiches with salad and I am stuffing lettuce into them while we chat about the nature of time, time travel and reality!  

On the worktop is a small orange plastic beaker with water in... it's been there a while as there is dust on the top of the water and also a large black spider standing on the surface tension of the water. I accidentally knocked over the beaker and I flick the spider out of the pool of water where it crawls behind a fruit bowl.  


In another place, I was sleeping in a bedroom with blue fairy lights the room has a blue glow and dark bedspread. 


An old school desk. Single one made of varnished pine has a hole of an inkwell and ridge at the top for pens it's sloped it has names scratched into the varnish with a compass. On the desk is a single sheet of lined paper, a sharp yellow and black pencil with a red end and a small rubber. On the paper is a geometric detailed diagram. One of my male aspects had been drawing it, it was sort of multidimensional trigonometry.  


Then I'm sharing what we were calling 'Hand space centre' This was I know to do with Mudras.. the yoga hand-shapes that I don't know waking but have been taught in some astral yoga lessons - we were discussing how the shapes they made were opening stuff?  


Another dream of a sunny residential street a woman is outside with her older daughter they are sat on the pavement in old metal sun chairs an upstairs window is open with a radio playing.

I've been sent to pick something up it's some Mr Man greeting cards with small disks in like CD's but little I think they were a thing for a while.


The woman tells me where they are, and motions to the open door. I'm surprised at her trust as we are unfamiliar to each other and I enter her house following her directions.  


The house is not somewhere I recall. Perhaps mid-century feel with orange/yellow warm colours it's open plan, with an open wooden staircase, cluttered too with filled shelves.
Books, lamps plants and ornaments very homely.

I head to the shelf she described and get down a box filled with hand-drawn Mr Man cards, they are in small film packets with a mini-disk in each but the cards and disks are muddled so I get them out and start pairing them up correctly. I think I wanted Mr Funny & Mr Happy 😋 She came in to join me and we sorted thew them together.  


There were more scenes too but to vague to recall. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...