Thursday 17 September 2020

Olodumare & what's with the Prisms?


Wow. No dream recall as PMS crankiness and mind obliterated by Whisky.  
'You were still dreaming Ren'   lol I'm rapidly realising I'm always dreaming 😛  'Good, just need to learn focus next'  😆 lol I tried to fiction... but life is stranger atm!!  


So wired synchronicities all day after looking into the other Pantheons and contemplating the archetypal mind.... 'While constantly arguing with yourself' Yeh, shut up Inak.....   'It's annoying isn't it Ren' 😈


Hahah VERY. Pffffff not helping my focus either! 

 

So anyway someone I don't know shared this with me today very randomly  Olodumare Need to look more - Gah... I'm doing to many things at once.


Then all the info on that other blog reminding me of the Seagul book, and then looking for Jane dreams but found this one instead!    


With the 2 triangles coming together - that was what I saw here.... Oofff my head hurts 'shouldn't drink Whisky bitch'  Yeh yeh. 

👀 I also read that Seth thing today, errrrrr, Hahaha that page from last new moon is funny... at least I'm used to being bonkers now!  


Right so the other place I saw them.   Oh yeh... I was visualising them reading the Seth stuff on co-ordinate points that someone linked.  





Hehe 'A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles' 💜   'Yep Ren, Play Nice'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...