Wednesday 25 March 2020

To late to catch up

Wired white rabbit, Adrin0ch0me and dark crystal synchs all day.    Meditated on that.

First dream early before 2am is deep but not something I can put into words, abstract, multi d... moving bk and forth in a game/puzzle fast 2 storeys wrapped up.

Monsters/truth I was woken by a wired feeling of ticking in my lungs and being 'fished' from my heart up.... but I also had the dream recall of also being the fisher??   Me to someone,  someone to me.... reminded me of the last time I had mad awakening stuff and asthma. 

Next was symbolism Anch then anchor this... 

Andrea Shell tThis - It was in my dream last night but blended. Sat night I was asked in dream by an entity watching me deconstruct the dream fabric if I had found the Ankh... I'd smiled, shook my head and kept looking deeper into the fabric of the dream.

Well last night, I was called to look at & transmute some stuff on this plane that I was resistant to looking into ....

I did it anyway as (Go with the flow;) as shaman, dragons we transmute.

In the dream there was a weave/connection... I was in multiple layers of realities solving a puzzle and then this image.... In a blurr of realitys... This blended into an Anchor and Ankh - then a sensation of connection, heart to hear in the strong flow/current of existence.

I was woken by a cough and tickle of feeling hooked...but to others, and a likewise feeling of hooking. This was a connection between reality.

When I've had awakening cycles in the past, they have usually been accompanied by asthma :) It reminded me of my last awakening cycle when I was poked to remember how the lungs and heart are the anchor for the mind.


This experience was wired...   Multiple layers, puzzle, hide and seek... game at a different place. 

(( Strong message Purple - Jane - Cake)  ???

Then wired stuff here,   mathematics,  and 'bring the love and magic to the fairy road'  Oak mathematics.


Wired dream with Roz and others,  lost between many stations..  platforms.   Roz was a train driver .... I was going to ride on top, but was stopped as didn't want to fall off and Roz feel bad, so we took a carriage. 

Wired, Sex with guy on station...  then Lessons.   'Giving up on Holding On' 

Then symbols, 2 triangles coming together into a star.   Other selves, forgotten now. 

Then a dream about 80's School coach, Sandra & Chris, Hippys, Blue& Turquois glass and also Ian is female... Blond dreds - Not comfee as male.  Another male, very curly hair. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...