Sunday 1 March 2020

Wake Up Laughing and Flower of Life

Dreams were earlier in the night last night. 

 First one was a 'vow' to train -  We are Angel/ Ethereal /Fairy.   Was funny all different colours, a bit like a Tinkabel film 😛

There is a huge tree, I don't really remember the top or the bottom so much, more the trunk and lower branches under the canopy that are mainly bare now.

I have my wings and others want them too as not many of our group have them yet...  and I'm not supposed to tell them how I have them  (We have to work it out or something)  I want to tell/help/show but it's not how the game works so I just hang around and try to give hints.  - I think this was cause we all do it uniquely and that's important.  

We also have this wired tower, with chunky wood windows, it's in the tree.  Old old-style, sort of fairy story...   Someone had left the window open and a cute black bat has come in and gone to sleep, one of the others moves it outside saying we'll have loads if we let it stay.

I see another bat and think I can do the same (It looked really easy), but it goes all very wrong... when I touch the bat it bursts into 1000's of small ones almost like moths, they are in my hair crawling all over me and all sorts. 

I'm shouting 'OOps' as I'm trying to flick one off my fingers out of the window, but the others are all exasperated and eye-rolling saying we'll never get rid of them all now.    They felt funny, on my skin, like when Beatles climb on you and 'cling'    Was an amusing friendly dream where we were learning together I was advanced in some ways but nieve and clumsy in many others.



The second dream I woke myself up from belly laughing!

Again I'm at a school, this is a huge white marble-like building pillar hold up the ceilings and it's huge didn't feel like there was anything beyond it.   My brother has come to visit with some friends and relatives from up north (both dead and alive)

I'm looking forward to catching up with him, but when they arrive they are really pleased to be together again and want to chill so they go into a room where they are on floor cushions drinking beer smoking pot and playing poker.   My 2 cousins who fell out before one died are there and my uncle who they all got on with and some friends too. (They all loved drinking and laughing) They are having a lovely reunion so I'm just hanging around outside letting them catch up again.

More friends arrive to see my brother (These are younger children - Dots friends)  They have musical instruments with them and they want to jam together.  I tell them sorry, he's not ready.  

We wait and we wait and they ask me soon?   I go in to check again and come out saying 'nop sorry unless you have a forklift truck for me to pick him up with, he ain't moving' 

So we agree to try again another time.    Eventually, my Bro agrees to leave and I'm going to take him to 'my place'    We go by train/tube (Obviously 😆 )  The train is like a bubble on a track - round shiny no windows.. It's busy with people journeying.  On the train is an 'enforcer/detective type' who is watching my Bro then approaches him for ID/Search (He's telepathically telling me, Oh no no no' so I interject and say it's ok.. he's travelling with me.   

At the end of our journey my Bro departs first and walks away and the inspector gets off after me and tells me the 'fine'  I laugh at him (he telepathically tells me I took responsibility) I flashback, yep not paying though.  I turn to walk away from him and he uses 2 blue lights like lasers on my shoulder blades to immobilise me I can feel the charge like static and I push back into them anyway.

I'm with the inspector in a 'room'  It has no floor just huge shelves lots and lots of them going around the 'walls' we are hanging by our fingertips edging along, me first and him after.  

On the top of the shelves which are like display cabinets from an old museum are 1000's of 'objects' 'artefacts' 'books'   Gems, stones, fossils, dried insects, jewellery - all laid out and numbered, neet and neglected with dust gathering on them.   
We edge along hanging by our fingertips I'm looking at all the stuff as I pass - as we get to the end and a bit we can land on the inspector said to me telepathically 'So then what's the total?'   I look at him to see if he's serious and he is and I start giggling uncontrollably amused that he thought I was keeping count - my mirth is contagious and soon he's laughing too like it's the funniest thing ever and we are both crying with laughter....  I actually wake myself up as my belly is shaking from laughing so much. 






On waking I was reading Seth a bit again, but I was sleepy so kept stopping and chilling/hipigoggly hallucination sleep stage.    One of the images I was getting was about that floating entity that responded in this dream and how it's the 'Tubey things I love to draw the grail, the intersection of the flower of life!     Oh....  that's what makes us an us!  The point we intersect with 'other' though we are all the stuff.    
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Dreaming is so very important and also a process of going home-- across space time.

    ReplyDelete

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...