Monday 30 March 2020

Holding a White Snake

The first dream was odd as it was almost like a false awakening type of lucid dream as I was dreaming of being in bed with Ian and we were both dreaming.   (I so rarely dream of our house)

We were dreaming of economic shutdown... like world economic shutdown.  Tech, coms and money all gone.

Everything different and we needed to find the other dreamers.  We were meeting and could talk to each other in dreams and psychically (It was a round colourful room we could visit mentally)  and we were being called to meet physically too. 
We were taking kids and each packing a backpack each with what we wanted to carry- all tech and money was gone so we needed to follow our dreams and visions back together.   We are not 100% sure whether to stay or go - if it was a physical or mental move. 

Wired but fun, when I looked at the time it was 5.55


I was very awake but didn't fancy getting up so just meditated in bed for a bit.   Felt huge and round, bigger and bigger. 


The last dream was wired, I was seeing madonna now and 30 years ago.  She looked ok now but the her from 30 years ago was old, with facial hair and hooded eyes.... but she was very wise and teaching ballet to a class.

Then I had a white snake in my hand.  It was very agressive and wanted to bite me, but couldn't while I was holding it.   Wasn't sure what to do with it.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...