Tuesday 24 March 2020

Strange Mined Beach.

First of I was seeing the vibratory patterns of different letters.  They were like glowing in light wired squiggles and how each letter made a different squiggly shape?



Then the dream

This dream was amazing visually with a wired story.

I'd been invited to a party with Fay some of her friends and their parents.  (Not anyone I that I know who actually exists)
The party was on their private beach and the dream starts as we arrive at this beach. 

The beach is below a huge massive cliff that continues for miles, the cliff face has been hewn/mined it's flat and scraped by what must have been massive machines - the cliff it's self is made of this iridescent rock the likes of which I've never seen.  It might have been crystal or metal,  it shines with purple/blue/green.... all the colours in the starlight. 

This beach also is utterly out of this world.  It's night and the sky is a deep purple, filled with stars, the beach is wide and the sea so far out as not to be visible.... on the sand which is silver are the silhouettes of bits of ancient mining equipment, rusted and broken jutting out of the sand like decayed metal teeth.

We are walking along the beach, the girls have gone ahead and I'm with 3 parents and their husbands.  They are intending for us to enjoy drugs drink and sex together.... I'm just in awe of my surroundings. 

They have wired modern dwellings built and dug into the base of the cliffs, they have large automatic sliding glass doors.   In the dream, I'm unbelievably drowsy.  I kept apologising that I'd only had one drink but I felt like I'd been drugged as I just couldn't stay awake.  Inside one of the strange apartments, I'm helped to a bedroom with a bizzar ensuite bathroom the toilet was almost like an airlock.   I stumble to the bottom of the bed and fall into a wired hazy sleep.    During the dream, I wake up.   I wasn't sure where I was, I was still in the room and I go to the window where I look out onto the most incredible nebular  I still felt drowsy but also just in awe of what I was looking at.  In the distance, I could see a crystalline floating structure... massive like a base I guess, it's an almost fractal, honeycomb design sprawling and floating in space. 

I struggle out of the room still feeling very disoriented - like I can't wake up properly, and apologise or just crashing out and I head outside to clear my head.  Outside are strange creatures like stingrays that hover over the sand, they have hands and arms to a little like triangle-shaped tadpoles - one is playing with another small grey furry mammal that was like a cross between a cat& rodent. 

Zak woke me up here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...