Thursday 19 March 2020

Baby Dragons

Interesting memory from many years ago when I forgave Christianity (the chakra & MAYA-  dreams)  Must have been 2010ish.
It was of a dream where I'd been going door to door in some wired estate trying to sell something.... and I wandered out of the built-up area and into ancient woodland. 

Very overgrown and tangled, sunlight coming threw the leaves into the green grass.   On its side all rusted and neglected was a train carriage - just abandoned - inside it was covered with graffiti.

Anyway, last night was another busy one. 

First was about parties and friends - then talking to Ians Dad in a sort of astral way, talking about blood sugar. 

Dream about Aunty Irean's and a wired chicken, Looking out of her window to see the most amazing full moon and purple sky, houses looking like magical pixie world or something. Huge stars and grey wispy clouds, I go outside and float up for a better look.

The long dream was about a game / City it was my birthday again (Not my birthday..but was like this dream) There are women there, lots some I know coming together - all in this city, for a national festival... but it's many many women.   My daughter and her friends are there and others too, some in PJ's other in cultural clothing - some in work clothes. 

I leave them all and follow a path into a bathroom, I notice a tiny skylight window but don't fancy climbing up then notice some steps and a doorway so go outside. 

The door leads onto rooftops with a few Dorma windows, it's old old-style, tiled roofs and chimneys connecting for miles, narrow streets below make the gaps between the roofs easy to jump, there is a wooden walkway too. 

I find myself looking down from the doorway to an old and abandoned tube station once beautiful victorian tiles it is now overgrown with green, elegant trees with vines and the sun is shining.  It's like a stunning magical tiny oasis of green in this vast sprawl of city rooftops. 

-
I climb down the old steps onto the abandoned platform, it's covered with ferns and small woodland plants, as I reach the platform my body is tingling and buzzing and a feral pigeon flies at me at my legs... It's covered in fleas, flat flys, ticks and I feel them on my legs too but also recognise them as 'totem's and welcome them back (My whole body is buzzing and tingling now like electric)  I think they joined red energy centre. 

I go back up the stairs and walk across the elegant glass shelter that once served to cover the platform, it's now covered with moss - across from me, I see a stone like a monument and peeping from behind it are 3 very very cute baby dragons! One is black and eyes me warily with its huge eyes, the others are purple and blue and look friendly. 

I get a message but it's jumbled.... something like 'The illusion is stranger than the veil'

A second dream was with local people and washing my hair with an egg.

Then another astral type of conversation where a female friend of mine who was a PC was asking me about some of the behaviours going on here now I told her the word ' Nihilism '    (Which was wired as I had to google it this morning to make sure it meant what I'd meant it to mean  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...