Wednesday 11 March 2020

Lots of Places at the sameTime

Reality layers weaving in and out of them like feels like a quilt and I'm a thread weaving in and out.

The dreams some of them seemed to be taking place at the same time. 



First is again like one of the memories that aren't mine.

The setting is a townhouse in the early 80's. 

It's a townhouse, like a converted victorian flat, we live in a large city possibly London.  The walls have large flower-patterned wallpaper and 'noisy' carpet.

I live with my mother who is an artist, she makes wigs and fashion she has a crowded workroom where she spends most of her time.
Tall and beautiful but she's mentally in a bad place.  Heavily pregnant and my father, her partner has left.    She's given in to despair and is pretty despondent.  (I can observer her from above, but I know her threw the recall of her daughter) 



The girl's father I see him in the girl's memory - he reminds me in a way of the father in the first WillyWonker film of the spoilt kid.   He's balding with a comb-over very wealthy and having an affair, he was giving us money for the flat we live in but the payments are late and my mothers is too messed up to chase him for the money.

We rent the flat from an Indian man (I think it's above his shop or a shop he owns) -  He is losing patients with the lack of payments and wants us evicted.    As the child it felt like I was trying to 'shake' my Mother out of this haze worried about the baby due - appease the owner of the flat so we didn't get evicted and angry at the father.  

-  These dreams all seemed to happen at once.

Next dream I'm on a bus journey, it's long and filled with friends - Old school friends I think.  We are laughing and hugging, sleeping on the bus curled up together.  We swap seats often to be with different friends. 
-

A beach/shore the tide is coming in fast and there are rocks in the beach which cause rip currents so coast guards are pushing people of raised sandbanks so they don't get cut off.    Where the sea is cutting in and coming in around the banks it's filled with so much sea life!, Amazing stuff and huge clams bigger than dinner plates, some of the sealife is prehistoric and ancient. 

It's amazing the coast guards keep pushing most people further up the shore but I'm standing in the water and they just leave me be.    The tide moves fast and then it's going out again and some of the creatures have been left on the drying sand.  I'm helping to push them along and flick them into the water a seahorse, clam and Angel & starfish. 

-
A wooden cafe in a green mountain pass, wooden floors and open to the sun.


-

A second-hand/charity shop that I am volunteering in.  Old costume jewellery and how it feels.  A friend comes in and we chat, I'm also waiting for a hire-car.

-

False awakening style dream of Fay forgetting a bag and then no phones/net connection.   Nothing working.

-

A grid pattern and seeing the alarm clock coming at me in the grid before it went off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...