Friday 27 March 2020

Crumbling Church

26th March

Local Dream Space, the station has moved to the common land.   People arriving and leaving, there is an odd house there that has been built with young copper beech trees planted to form a hedge, it's in the way of the station though... I'm collecting support to create better access threw the garden.


27th March

Early in the night are 'separation' dreams.  Overview style - Earth as a rehab planet full of delinquents.  Scrolling threw dreams on a touch screen, in them too.   This one was one I was viewing.... this was like when I was looking at dreams and I got that golden Lazer thing into my 3rd eye 😋




- First dream

A room with lots of lamps and equipment.  Trying to plug them all in but can't get them all to work, didn't seem to be enough voltage and there were sort of pulsing.  Needed more power.

-

Next dream starts in my main dream area but blends to a wired version of Bordon.    I'm in a car taking something to be recycled, first the driver seat is on the wrong side, and then I'm driving from the back seat of the car - frustrated I get out to walk and am carrying with me a large white board that I want to take to be recycled. 

I'm not sure where I'm going, there is a very large courtyard, with old crumbling stone walls with trees growing in them -  The recycling places had huge blue doors but I couldn't seem to find a path to it.   I follow a young guy threw the courtyard - he is singing Bohemian Rhapsody.   

Confused I try to make my way threw a building from the outside it looks like a library or college but inside it's more like a wired old Catholic church.  It's lit by wall torches and the walls are rough hacked stone bricks. 
On a row of back to back chairs, middle-age priests are sitting in strangely wired clothes, kind of mix of bondage fetish ware and religious garb..  Black, Red, white and gold like playing cards.     Down another side of the room is a Karate class, a Sensei is teaching children from young to teenage. 

At the front past the wired looking men is another room, I go into here and it's all whitewashed, The walls are the same rough stone...  White angel carvings are on the walls.. it's small and narrow and 2 elderly women in white robes with long shiny grey hair smile and me and ask if I've come to pay the tithe - They are looking at a small metal coin slot in the brick wall.   I shake my head and leave the small room and head back threw the building and back outside.

Outside I'm in the courtyard once more only in the opposite corner I can now see the remains of another crumbled church it's only 2 walls remaining and trees and plants are growing threw and over the stones.
The remains of crumbled whitewashed walls and broken religious statues are now covered with dove and pigeon nests and the birds are cooing and flapping around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...