Sunday 8 March 2020

Vauge Dreams.

Lots of dreams started early in the night but all feel vague.

First up I'm with my Bro, chatting and laughing - we are weaving threads and following them, talking about psychedelics and reality.

Next dream.

2 twin baby's very small one of them has a peg tube and I'm preparing food to feed it with.  

An old lady crossing the road and a bus, stop the bus help old lady

-

Then main dream area, a driving lesson but the handbrake isn't working so we go sit outside main dream house chatting.  We are talking about summer and music festivals while waiting for a mechanic, there are lots of people around.

-

Next dream is Sheila & Erics, the house is losing its cohesiveness as they lose their memories.    Doors are moving and wall, rooms change.   The sea is at the back of the house now and coming closer.

The house is full of cats and dogs and I want to walk my dog, who's in the dream too but there are so many other pets and people in the house. I'm feeding all the cats and someone leaves a door open and my dog runs off as he's fed up of waiting.   I go out to look at him, try a vet's next door where the staff are rude and I give the vet a lecture about judging on appearance. 

Outside I wander around abit, there are some amazingly wired buildings.   Big and strange.  Also, energy nested like Russian dolls, lots of male energy then a sort of rapunzel type energy in the middle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...