Wednesday 18 March 2020

Show in a House and an Interveiw.

16/3/20 Jumbled stuff.

The first dream has wired elements.  BBC, and Tig family.  It's wired and symbolic I guess, there is a large house open like a dollhouse. 

It's a costume drama type of performance and a song 'Genisis'

Tig is a player on the stage and the house is a show.  Her Mam is playing a crone/temptress with bright red Apple.  The building has 2 identical attic rooms and I'm in one with 1 other and 2 people like us are in the other.  They are a little like bell towers.  Her dad is playing, control. 

We are watching from above and helping.   There are strings going down to the stage and we join the song while watching from above - we know the script.  At one point I go down to the ground level where it is busy, I pass 2 gay lovers coming up the spiral stairs with drinks talking about the show. 

-

Next is Zak & Lia and I'm running them a bath is a wired huge old fashioned pink bathroom.  There isn't enough warm water and they are complaining it's cold but I make them wash anyway as I'm taking them to see a show/film.

-

Dogs running free outside, Kef & Wolfee are there and I'm walking in a stream, the water is clear and the banks are soft sand.. It's hard to get out of the stream.

-  Next dream was wired, it was like a Kali type energy a crazy woman in a new build house block.  All white pebbledash and matching doors and windows.  She had a man and woman she was tieing up behind a big brown gate and a policeman was onto her. 

17th/3/20 

Again, not clear - one bit I do recall was someone giving me some kittens to care for but they had an infestation of huge fleas!

I also had one of the dreams were you can't open your eyes.... like they are gummed shut and you're looking out threw your eyelids.   Blurry.

18th

Walking barefoot and stub my toe, when I look it's cut with a flap of skin/hole and I pull out of it a bit of fabric/cloth.

Chatting with Lara in astral space.

The dream is set in this loft type of space with no windows.  White walls and black wooden eaves

Roweena is there and it's a yoga class, the lighting is low and soft and we all have a yoga mat and a meditation cushion.

Trestle tables down one side are lade with food.  Homemade cakes, salads, fruit (I think we had all brought something with us to share)

At the front of the class.  (My view is from right at the front on a raised area) Is Tom Hanks, he's sitting on the floor with a lady who is 'interviewing' him.  She isn't human but very human-like, her hands are the giveaway the first 3 fingers on each hand are abnormally long.  

I knew it was important and made sense at the time... but hazy on waking. 



- The last dream was a vision, a koala bear had been petrified and was strong, her baby was being cared for by a golden retriever dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...