Saturday 1 October 2016

More Auntys, Ghosts and Trains

Aunty Sheila's house.... again :P

This time it's really full of people, these are relatives and people I know locally. One is Claire a local friend and writer.
There is 3 storeys to the house.
There's a bathroom with a strange long shallow bath, the enamel is damaged.
The house is haunted, stuff keeps happening slamming doors, lights going on and off stuff moving.
I'm in a bedroom standing between 2 doors another 2 doors are on the wall in front and to the right. I'd not seen the hauntings until this point.
I push a door shut and it opens, I shove it again and it wont close... I'm playing with it it starts flapping around. I'm pushing against the 'ghost'
We tell my Aunty Sheila about the ghost. She tells me 'yes, well I know' She tells me I sometimes hear a voice... 'help, you left me here, help, help!' It's a child/baby. I hear the voice threw time as she tells me.....
I jump up... I 'know' that it's me/or Zak... (part of soul fragmentation/entanglement more of my group) I also 'know' were to find it... (This is a dream house I'm familiar with It changes but I know that there is a secret passage and that it goes threw a cupboard and up towards a huge fireplace under the eaves in the roof)
I exclaim 'I can help this!'
I run up a flight of stairs to the second floor - The second floor is HUGE! It's one big massive room, with a small 'control' section to the left.
It's a kind of foundry/smelters yard - Iron works for making steam trains.

There are golden sparks flying and a stunning huge black steam train almost built

The entrance to the secrete passage is threw a closet on the right - I know that there is hole and narrow passage up threw the dark running along side the chimney flues..
'Iron'icaly (ooooooo! again with the Iron) Zak woke me up shouting 'get me, come and get me'


--- 

Ok Wow,  I'm loving the ongoing theme of Aunty's ... This I'm thinking now is work on my sacred feminine? We'll see ;)  This was doubly exciting, for the 'train' thrown in on the second floor :D
It's not so long since I smelted my last train for a huge leap in understanding.   So it was a real woosh to see a new one almost ready to 'roll' It was looking fine even though I was already leaping ahead of it. :)

This dream also brought in the 'ghost' themes of the house from ever-changing veiw & 3rd Aunty dream here... and the Aunty's and Ghosts here too.

Ohhh -   And there is also the fact that the Males my Mum's Father and Brothers actually, really did work making Trains ... and on the worlds first public railway :D  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockton_and_Darlington_Railway  Though I guess it was in the 1900's rather than when it was new.

This is soooo exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...