Monday 17 October 2016

Grounding and Dream Sharing.

Soo it seems my theory about sleeping next to Ian was true.... our energy's mix.  I must read more of that 'The Dreamer Who Dreams You' book. 


I slept upstairs last night and the dreams were really different, back to black/white & duality.
In a lovely way though the dreams were just WOW!


I was shape shifting round a tree.~~
First part of the night I was the tree, growing in every direction........ then I was a dryad so I could leave the tree and explore the forest.


There was a Wonderful feeling of inhalation of all coming together, to pause before we go again. 
As it got towards dawn I turned into a badger and went to sleep in an earth den under the tree. Feeling super grounded today!



-

Woooo, the saying - When the students ready a teacher appears!
I just got friend request from someone from the modern wizardry group

There is an author of a book who's done lots of soul retrievals too..... I found more people who don't think I'm nuts :P     YEHY!


Yesterdays Card..  

New for me, wonder how this is quantum?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...