Monday 14 June 2021

Light Houses and Upside Down Mouses

Trigger target accessed...??

Upside down light house a disgraced grace darling.... 

Shouting for a haul out..... Hummm?

Saturn and Uranus?

'Shut up and sleep'  lol Today hu??


Ural Ur?  Ural mountains??  Ure...  What's that place in AU called...  ??
I can't even write... 'It's ok Ren, TIME NOW.. I got you'   Saturn & the Asshole?   'Close enough mouse sleep NOW' 

lol  I've already forgotten :D  'I know mouse it's why you're perfect'

I'd laid down in the sun and fallen asleep fast....  Lol then I hear myself shouting!
'Key access destination here!!' over and over 😂
'Good enough mouse... Sleep again, them who need will understand and hear'
This is the lol  ... Wtf???

'Shhhh   Chill Ren, sleep mouse... Need more DL'   OMFG the upside down lighthouse!!! 
'Sorry Ren, yeh....   It's ok your on program' 

 
___

Most of the night I have no recall... Closer to morning me n Inka were in my main dream space.  We were outside and Inka told me we should go for a walk and lol he was giving me a piggy back!! 

As we'd got to the main street I'd finally remembered I was supposed to be going to check out the Longstone lighthouse!!

Once inside I realised I'd been there before!!  On a couple of occasions once as a school trip and again I could recall a dream I'd had there years bk long before I wrote dreams down.

The place was a mess and needed cleaning...
The downstairs was black and white lino tiles but they were all dirty.
An old style heating stove, blue/green enamel.

I'd remembered salt was good for cleaning so I sprinkled sea salt all around, then manifested a broom sweeping it all round....  I started at the top where the lamp is and then down and round till I got to the door and swept it all out.

Inka was sitting on the front doorstep smoking.

I remembered light houses are not to be followed - they are there as a warning. 

After we'd swept up we turn formless and go into the rocks they stand on... Weaving down and round below the surface of the water. 

It seemed a good place to leave one of the round egg balls. 
We manifested again in the kitchen.

Inka starts smoking once more. 
I'd started weaving with bits of old nylon fishing net. 
Different colours...

I'd platted them like old Celtic knot work in the shape of a horse shoe.
Inka put it above the front door.

As we are about to leave I spot an old fisherman's Gansy
It's knitted in the Seahouses North Sunderland pattern.

Their pattern was called the tree of life!  
🤣


_______

Tesseracts cubes.... The hyperspace grid... Key box,

Light House, Upside down mouse...   Grace Darling program..

The Lighthouse is a warning... The Lighthouse Keeper   Key per
-- SO MUCH DL

I have the Master key??   'You keep filling your mantle with crazy shit!'  
Haha you keep giving me keys!! 💙💜💙





Hummm....  How many more box's and crosses 😆

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/03/purple-star.html

 https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/03/lost-in-time.html



Lights and Mouses.... Next Inka shows me Mouse hole! 

Haha the Mouse Hole Cat?  The storm at Christmas.....   
The lights on the Harbour...  Safe Haven,    Mowzers Singing could calm the StormCat.


Oh Hahaha the Images!!   Ripples lol - Time Now ripples.... 

Last Christmas first time in over 40 years there was no lights up in the mouse hole!




Another Cross another box...   another x marks the spot 😆



Mouse Holes, Sea Houses...   Sea Horses.... & Safe Harbour.  -  This reality is tripping 😆






Pffffff the 17th of Feb was quite crazy too!!



-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Darling


Wowooo!!

This is so cool!!   2nd of June..  I was looking for a Foghorn and a Siren!!  

FOUND IT!!!  :D 'No Shit Bitch 😏'  Hahahah







Hahahaha  I just remebred the song!!! 


The storm cat?



A crew of 9??   A Crew neck Jumper? 

Jump A Dress - jump address??

The Jump Address    -  Your right this is getting fun!!   😲

Hummmm This dream... too.   Flash Light, Search Light.  

I'd needed to get to the top with my eyes shut!!   Harliqueen blind fold 😆 
Another Key & Flashing light!!

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/04/gnostic-mirror-vision.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...