Sunday 13 June 2021

Egg Shells...

 


I'd had a nap yday... 
I'd just gone inside Inka cause sun was so bright and I wanted dark to sleep!

Was like being inside a mind tree 💚  

Could move between the branches or drop down into the heart/lung roots.
Where the mind was held down... Lol like a living playground!

-

Seeds & Roots of long ago,
A time without the words we knew.
A mind of pattern and recognition.

Of innate knowing and honed instincts.
Dreaming in the roots that we call time,

Dancing in the webs that play and bind.

Sleep early as soon as sun down... Lol which is not that early
😛
I wake at 11.11 with a loud knock on the wardrobe and am reminded of the heart shaped box.

 

Oh yeh I'd been heading for Leon...  No recall. 

'You are not dreaming with any of us Ren, come to me please'

Oh yeh sorry.. I just kept falling asleep.

I'd made it as far as the library as I'm heading to Leon....

I next wake at 131 ... Shadow kitty had come to pester me.... I had vuage recall of being in my main dream area.
 
Then 202 Star comes and wakes me cause she's hungry!!  I get up and feed them both as was sick of being woken up!

lol Then I wake at 303!
😂

Ender    - I knew Ender??  Like last nights dreams was
East - Ender... Old cast with a walk in role.
Ender was someone I was close too....  Like Inka / Bro   ???  Hummmmmm??  

Is it a book/Film?  Enders something Game?  Will look tomorrow, I know I was being shown that this Ender felt like bro or Inka.

 

Inka arrives too... He was supposed to be with me anyway I think but I'd wandered of to find Leon.
Leon told Inka to hold me as it would help my dreaming and recall.... Cause I was just all over.

As I was dropping into dreams lots of jolts all round my chest..

Wake at 333  - Encourage Osiris?  What?   

I duno Osiris??  Malico was there too now he's arrived after just Inka and they were showing me what we were about to do...



Wake at 404!! 

Eggs round like bubbles,  They are iridescent rock too - like they are made from shell and rock.
That errr 
Stuff in shells Nacer...

Seahorse again...   Oh but pipefish?  


Long long like coloured ribbons.. 
In images though.  
This dream were we'd been weaving rainbow coloured smoke in the sky.   We'd been in a sea this time as rainbow water..

Oh yeh!  Darth Dad, Loci and Kaylo had arrived too.. We all jumped together!

Was all the colours.. From the night I was fractured and the spaces of the dreaming's.
We were wound round like the hemp rope from the other night.

lol Was like an underwater maypole dance... But we were ribbons of coloured water - with stone egg bubbles!!

Weaving coloured water, deep in the Atlantic.

 

Was 414 as I'd recalled... And am asked to go walk b4 dawn.  
I checked on the pylon, and also my tree friends.

-
 

Lol ..... I just looked up the Enders game book??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ender's_Game

Inak??  wtf going on??   

This Mono Story's getting  bonkers!!! 
How is the fiction I'm writing so tangled threw my reality?? 

'Cause your dreaming?'  Phahaha yeh, so it seems!! 👀   The walk in friends dream...  
'Go bk to finction this week Ren.. We help'  I thought there was no such thing as fiction??

'That's why it's fun 😏'  🤣

This time
looping to Last Nov - 4th-7th??   Same transitions??

 

I'd had a kip at 7.20 as been up since 4...

All had gone bk to Malico's house, I'd left them in the dinning room and gone out to the pond.
I'd landed there as Inka came to get me.. I recalled that was where I'd left the others.

He tells me to come see Darth Dad before he goes again.
He was with Leon in the library Inka had joined me in my awareness and I was going to dream share with Darth Dad & Leon... But kids next door woke me up screaming.
The body energy flow was bonkers... I do recall that.

 

--
This time Last year...  'Ripples' 






-

Hummm Osiris... pfff 

 

All pantheons sound similar to me...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abydos,_Egypt   - I could dream here?   

'Sure Ren, wouldn't do it on a Sun/Mon'  ok, TY Loci :)  Will try emeber to ask later in the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...