Saturday 5 June 2021

Monkey and Dragon Tales!


First dream is Bond / Indiana Jones type adventure that I'm formless watching.

A female is going to poison a guy with a sort of ice and frozen water...

I knew how it would play out the block would be fine but he's need help to find an antidote.
It would come in time.

Also a bunch of businesses...they had accumulated so much money....

A tanking of the economy or something very similar.

Then I keep getting woken with people walking past the window. 
I'd jumped Inka to Malicos house so he could help with something.

I have a long dream where we are closing down a school for the summer. 
It's mainly only staff left and the teachers are having a beer.

I was clearing out fridges and setting the security. 
A friendly vibe we'd all exited together before locking the space down.

In another dream I'm asleep at a party it's noisy, yet I'm dreaming in the corner.
The party carries on around me.

While at Malico's I recalled Iona and that I'd wanted to go there...
As it's linked to Holy Island.. and other spaces I'm dreaming in.

He tells me he will jump me and I'd wanted to take a picnic!
He's happy to help me pack it, I've not been in the kitchen there and I don't recall going in.

He just comes out with a basket.
Cheese, Bread, fruitcake and lemonade! 😊

The same Red Checked cloth from this dream, with the lionhead serpent!
Red, Cross.. Cube?   Hummmmm?
 

Anyhow we jump there.

Landing in a vegetable garden and I realise the setting is oddly familiar. 
It's not the first time I have been there.
 


It's the dream with the baby dragon!!  Dec 19... 
Haha We'd needed to raise it to take over as guardian.

(Can't make out my writing for next bit) 
I know we'd left the monastery and wandered to the cliff tops. 

Sat down to eat the picnic.

He'd pointed north, north west and told me there is a volcano that way.
It's the next place I need to dream at.
I Greenland or Iceland??

We'd chatted about Whitby to the Abby there...
I had slept there one night alone for real.
In a stone alleyway, wrapped in my fluffy coat.

I recalled the Ammonites there and the Whitby Jet stone,

He was showing me mentally time's gone before.

I saw when where we were sitting was attached to other land mass.. Canada and More.

Oh!  
👀 Hahah just looked up the Geology!!   Pahahaha  WOW!!



We'd jumped back into the Monastery one last time before we go.... This time as we form I'm Curious George!!  Lol wtf!!
'It's a tall tail/Tale Ren, will you keep yours this time?'  🤣
Oh George oh... And the Dragon???  

Haha Dose the Monkey have a dragon too
😛 lol wtf is going on!!!


I'd woken up and it's starting to get light, Malico had told me to put Inka back and see Darth dad b4 morning.... Malico had suggested I actually read the Needles of stone book I've had since I was a kid! 
🤣

I'd Gone bk and moved Inka bk to hunters room...and jumped to Darth Dad who's not best pleased that I never do anything I'm asked!! 

Wake again and it's 4.30 but it's close to daylight so get up to run as it's a lovely morning.

--
Oh...
Wow  Inka... Collected me from a Cell in the other Monastry last night!!


 

Oh look!!  The Holy Grenade again too!! Antimony!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...