Saturday 12 June 2021

Which King's Cross?


I'm frazzling tech Inka..  'Yeh mouse, I've landed.... Just dream were up early for grounding'
Hu?

'Come here, Ren'  Where your hub?  

'Yes, I told you I woke back up... Here mouse... Much to do'  lol ok.

I'm?  'Jumped Ren, of all Radars but ours for a while' lol ???   

'Invites extended Ren, your crazy train has a deadline....  In or out Ren it's not stopping, you're leaving clues for others that need to hop n follow' 
Oh??
'Yeh Ren, you don't need to be seen or herd - bugs tread lightly'  lol Me  - Em  'OFC - now come'  your portal hub?  'Yes'

Wake at 11.11
Lost in art again amazing colourful glowing knot images tangled and woven some threads are glowing!  

 

Can still see them on waking, my dream dust is amazing...  

The images are woven with a story.

 

I'd known the story right at the starting.

But even then the 2 parts were full of friction.

The art was a middle way of riddles and patterns.
 

I... Wow!!  Inka??   That was?  'Real Time 😏'   lol we were at your hub 'Ruined Monastery'  Oh... Lol  Mono Story!!  gg 🤣

'Mmmmmm'   lol I'm awake!!  Your looking less bonkers too.... 
'Just lay down mouse, I'll come to you ....Lets both go see the May tree'




-- Wake again later..


lol 

This is so jumbled!!   I was stumbling round some astral space in the dark...  Inka grabbed me...   

Tells me 'Come Ren'  

I'd hugged him laughing and said I haven't got a clue what's going on now!!
He laughed and said 'I know Ren.... You still play though!'  

We'd been at the May tree I'd gone inside her... She has a Far-seer Fir friend too.
 

I'd been in another room too square with concrete walls and old polished walnut furniture...
There are 2 large old fashioned sewing machines on heavy metal stands.

Oh Inka you were here??  'Kind of Ren, I told you I was coming....  We all went to the trees.  It's tangled, lay down'

Oh yeh.... I sort of remember, Malico and Leon too but we flew there as birds.  
Malico I'm not sure, Inka and I were the 2 black crows from the May trees field. 

Leon something grey and quiet meby an owl??
Inka shoved me into the May tree then went to Holly.
 


Next wake at 309 so many dreams.
I was in the South West..

I was away with family - but I was mainly tending flowers.

So many different types, heights and colours...
I was dead heading blooms that were past it.
Watering and seeding.

The landscape was rugged.. Nothing built up.

A small tree with beautiful white blossom.
Then we all jumped to the Weald of something??
 

A mother kept yelling

'Would you finish the card for Grandad' 

This place felt more like a rural village

A long disused black train track that had been linked to a quarry.
It went down to the river and then to the ocean.
There were many steps and old watermills

These were now shops and cafes.

I was inside with the family but wanted back out..

The sky had been amazing.
Huge blue and vast with so many cloud types.
 

Trying to get out I'd found a huge pile of

Errrr plaintiffs??  (Oh that is the word!)
They were all demanding the queens abdication.
All in yellow envelopes mainly from the west country.

I'd noticed they had locations written in biro

And gone to look closer when I saw my home town.
The pile they were in was marked from Holy Cross.


Hummmmm???   

 

Lol Inka was lurking around my dreams again too I'd occasionally spot him!! 😋

'Yeh mouse, Holy Cross, Holly Cross'  

😆 Why you cross??

'I'm not, just prickly.  So is Hawthorn come back here'  🙄

Hahahah Oh yeh Malico was going to Oak again??  Leon around too?
Where did you all go?
'You went Ren, dreaming!'  Haha  oh yeh...🤣  wait I'll come back.
'I'll come collect you'

 

Is that like the Kings Cross dreams too??

Next wake I'd been Hahahaha

 

Pulled from a Ocean!! 
I was standing naked alone on a large square black mirror floor dripping and shivering!

Around the Mirror floor is an amazing hand woven carpets.

Inka??  'Search and Rescue Mouse'   

lol why was I in an Ocean how did I get there???

'Back threw the tree'   Oh yeh....  This is so jumbled!! 
'I'm Dling into you Ren, bit more then run... You need to ground' 




Next dream...
I was working in a Tescos!  Stealing tampons!!
🤣
But leaving them in the toilet so anyone could have them!

Em is there she's swinging on a long rope people keep shoving her at Me!
I told them I'm off for now B4 one of us got hurt... I'll be bk later.

A city next
It's a soap opera set East Ender's    - 
We were arriving back.

A very old cast.

A newspaper stand by an underground stop...

The free paper was black on black.

People kept spotting us commenting on our return.
We'd been there last for a gay wedding.

I'd eaten something a cube of mushroom?

Something square jelly like and a little slimy!
The set was strange many buildings were only 2d.

Me and a twin had been assigned a room in one of 2 matching tower blocks.
The view of the sunrise was freaking amazing!
But... We were both being evicted.

We had paid all our rent for a year up front,

But not got a receipt or any proof.
 

The landlord is an asshole saying were not paying,

So we are clearing of straight after sunrise.

The Sun was massive - the city pfffff vaguely familiar not anyplace I've seen this life.

 

The others like me who are arriving.
Hummmm We are there for a reason.

Was like a walk-in role on the old soap opera
We were trying to re'member each other,

And the setting layout.

East Enders?  
More directions??

'Yeh mouse you're making a cross'   Eh? 

 

'DW laydown fast.. Run dawn very soon'

We all jump back to my main dream space...

Appearing together around the fire.


Inka chucks a red apple at my head while laughing,

Then sits down starting smoking.

I bite the apple and sit down beside him,

The others stand chatting.

It's close to dawn there too,

I look east over the North Sea to where the sun is almost rising.

'UP MOUSE!'  Blugh.. It's not even 5am

'It's a lovely day.... Were still playing'    😆

--

Oh....  I just put the other dream location blobs on the globe!   

They do make a cross that lands on or close to London.

 
--

Oh The Kings Cross & Keys!! End of April



Last night the Random 'Master'  Key that was suddenly on my bk door mat!!



Dream blobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...