Friday 11 June 2021

Darkmoon Dr Agon

 


Yesterday Lunctime...

'Mouse?'  Mmmmm  'Me plx?  TY'   That's really nice, thanks....   'Walk with me soon ok?'  OFC.

Inka shows me my 2 silver bracers and asked me 'Ren, can I arrest you?'  
I tell him few others can and I put them on.

I was aware he want's me to STOP.
 

arrest (v.) 
"to cause to stop:" also "to detain legally," late 14c., from Old French arester "to stay, stop" (12c_, 
Modem French arrétcr): from Vulgar Latin *arrestare "to stop, restrain" (source also of Italian 
arrestare, Spanish and Portuguese arrestar), from ad "'to" (see ad-) + Latin restare "to stop: remain 
behind, stay back," from re- "back" (see re-) + stare "to stand" (from PIE root *sta- "to stand, 
make or be firm"). Figurative sense of "to catch and hold" (the attention: etc.) is from 1 8 14. 
arrest (n.) 
"act of stopping; state of being stopped:" late 14c_: from Anglo-French arest, Old French areste (n.) 
"stoppage, delay" (12c_: Modem French arrét), from arester "to stay: stop" (see arrest (v_))_ 
Especially in law, "the taking of a person into custody, usually by warrant from authority: to answer 
an alleged or suspected crime" (early 1 Sc.).

 

 

This is with ref to last nights dreams too....   The purple Cv19 Ren 19?? 

'Yep Bitch, you were planning long games too...'  Lol true.

'Walk with me in the woods soon ok?  We need stuff for your Mantle🤣'  Hahaha 

I'm crazy...
'Yep, but you love it'  Hahah

 

I don't recall all the things you asked for??  'I will show Witch, you have most... Might need more art work, will keep you out of trouble'  

--In the woods one of the trees I know, had a tiny green heart!



-

Nik Kershaw - The Riddle (Official Video)

 

 
'So?'   Hahaha   I love this place....  It's amazing!!!

I loved that track so much as a kid....  

The mice and the fucking cake icing you fed me!!
 


'Told you it's getting fun bitch...'  Yeh.... No shit!!

This is epic!!! 
💜  I'm so excited!! 

'Good...   Hold that Ren. We got much to ground this moon' 
I don't like that tone...

'You'll be fine Mouse, you bounce🙄'  

Blugh....
'Come Ren?  Space sorted and all in place'

Sheesh...kk. 
'It's ok mouse, you love dreaming'
___


Inka?  'Bitch'  
Is this the shift change?  From the dream and story??     The transfer??
'Just dream mouse?  It's all symbolic'   Hummmm??

'Argue?'  With you always💜 😜 

'FFS REN... Come here.   ......   Others will meet you then fuck off with them'
Why?  
'Just sort intention, sleep n come here'   lol  ok.

----

Errrrrr I wake attached to so much?? Was stuff I'd said I'd own?
 
'Yeh Ren, Let go of all your attachments everything NOW... I've arrested you 😏'
  Hahah   😆  WTF  'Drop it & come here, I'm jumping you'  ....  'NOW REN'   kk  I feel 

'Shut up and lay still' 

I next wake at 212 

So many dreams... Oh, I recall now... Well bits.  'Yeh sorry mouse were busy.. Come here plx?'    Dark moon, so much I   'Yup, gone just come here' 

The dream was odd I'm in a really strange space and I'm scrubbed for surgery -
I was about to operate.
I didn't want to the Op was with James the nurse I used to work with and Michael was going to mentor me. 
I didn't know why he didn't just do the surgery but he wanted to teach me. 
It was to be on his left hand and wrist.

I wasn't happy about all the nerves and vessels they where both confident it would be fine. 
 

It was strangely old-fashioned but modern too the place I was rendering was open with people from all-over the world coming and going.
 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_thiopental

We'd be using really old fashioned injectable anaesthetic like thiopentone - I was concerned that the surgery under them conditions needed to be completed fast...

It was mainly a biopsy of several tissue types I'd be taking the procedure was being undertaken all around the globe. 
It was for a data bank and cross reference. 
I was chatting in sign language with 2 males.   Perhaps native to South America or Alaska, one was deaf the other could speak but the sign language  was easy for us to use.

-
Next I jumped to Inka. 
He wants me to kill him 🙄  I'd been reluctant but he tells me it's time and he wants me to do it.

I'd asked him where and he showed me North below the ocean...  Deep again, he told me we were heading to Gotland?? 
I'd told him I didn't know where that was and he said it didn't matter as we were travelling underground.

We'd gone threw the rattly door that spoke first last Betaine.
Down threw the catacombs that I now realise we hollowed out.


Past the sulpha pools deeper and deeper until we reached the deepest lava flows.

I was still reluctant but he was insistent - I was to change the fire flow from amber to violet again.

.


I could turn back into the dragon and curl around him...
The SOL _ ACE colour..
Then enter the lava flow again and just become one with it.
It would burn him up and he'd go bk inside me for a while...
He told me the others would come and collect me.

I'd do as asked then formed again alone...
A purple dragon in the purple glow then I'd turned bk into a more humanoid shape and plonked down to cry.
Malico arrived I could feel Leon too but he didn't take any form... Malico again was a large black dragon,
He'd realised I was more likely to co-operate with that..

I don't recall getting out, He'd pressed his head to mine and when I did wake it was from another dream.

In this dream there was a strange pole.  
Like a helter-skelter twisty elevator  it could go up and down.  

Like a spiral stair with only one rung.... I could sit on to up and down or round n round. 
I'd ordered a supply of green wood planks that would be needed??? 

In the dream the time was 11.11  Oh like the other day WW1??

A heart shaped box too?   - To wait rebirth Vesica Pisces... That was in the other dream??


'Yeh Mouse, TY... I know that wasn't easy'
Rebirth/Stasis/Reincarnation....    Forgetting optional based on an entity's ability for self love.

50 track trance...

I'm seeing a ladder of DNA base 50 pairing..   50 new tracks.  
ooof it's  616.





Oh... the transits you asked me to find.. My Birth and the time I cooked you in Gotland.....   Friday!! 

I get it now  .. that's venus??Weaponised emotion... lovebomb the front line in the mind.

lol


When your not going all Mars on me  😂



Hahah I'd called that page how high can a mouse Jump!!!   

'Cat a Pult 😏'  Pahahah GG!!!!

I love this crazy place 💙💜💙

This city is called Roma??
I duno 'Shit Ren?... we know dw Bitch, just listen ok'  Haha



Weaponised emotions n Love Bombs hu?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...