Thursday 4 February 2021

Feathers and Ice

You keep showing me the same thing? (I'd been dream-sharing with Mailco at the House.. Loci & Kaylo there too) 'Yes Ren, over and over'


It won't stick in my head. 'So it seems, it's early.. sort stuff then back here.'   


Wake next at 00.00 - 'Back, stay here for a bit'
Sky is strange... I feel odd what's up with green? 'Expanding, come please'  


I'd jumped back to the others, but felt so odd. My green was huge.. 'Inka, you want to know what he's up too?' Mmm suppose..


I was told to just send awareness to follow his.  I did it was it felt like a boat/ship terms it was dark and lots of motion lol sort of like wave after wave of movment.


The moon was up now amazingly bright for a half-moon... couldn't stop watching it but must have been sleeping too as I was dreaming in lots of places. 


I woke I'd had a false awakening but more like astral experience.
I'd woken in a room like ours but the window was blocked with a bit of wood blocking the moon, I knew I was cooking bread and one of me went to check and I split and flew past the wood too out into the night astral sky.


When I got downstairs the house was unfamiliar and everything very dark it was like your not quite lucid enough to open your eyes properly but they were open it was just the light was so low. I find a bird tangles in a desk lamp it's hanging from a doorway flapping.


I stop to untangle it, it felt like a white dove but at this point, it was still too dark to see it was pecking me hard as I unfastened it, I could feel the sharpness of its beak gripping my finger. I was also getting shocks from the light cable but the light was off. 


One untangled I checked the bird's feet, wings tail for any obvious damage and I was pretty sure it would be ok to fly though it felt like it might have a wound at its neck.. the light is still crap though.  


I'd passed the oven where the bread is cooking and go threw and out of an old victorian side return kitchen door and out into what feels like London back gardens.. old style where 3 buildings would meet was just old concrete and dirt under my bare feet.

I could tell the moon was somewhere here to but the 3 stories or more buildings made a space where very little light reached.
I could tell the bird was a white dove now and then I recalled I'd freed a rook/crow corvid bird a few nights earlier from a similar tangle. As I was walking I was wondering why I couldn't recall writing about it and was also wondering at the very low light, I was taking the bird to a more open patch to release again. 


It had been hyper-real, with a gritty but not unpleasant vibe I was wondering what was happening to the birds. (Falling black birds feathers dreams Ren) ok..


'Wyrd vibe bitch?' I woke and it's 0110 Just a bit... 'Get Bread Ren, were not done'  


Oh Inak had asked if he could use me for?? 'Nothing good ๐Ÿ˜' Errr One of me had gone to him out of the window here... it was dark, he was errrr 'Tormenting people?' Oooo 'Bread Ren, rescue it then come bk' 

I head downstairs to get the bread out of oven seriously disorientated.


'I told you just awareness not astral' Mmmmmm I errrr 'Not listened?' lol ... I duno... I guess, 'Typical for you' I'd been heading for the moon.. 'Following feelings to me too' Yeh..... Oh wait.. I'd also been with the others??  Errrrrr

Oh yeh, I was also dreaming sharing with Illeth, Malico Kaylo and Loci we were sitting though all our backs in dreaming, lots of crown energy. Leon had come into the room and asked if I wanted him to take me to you?? Then I'd wound up in a wyrd dark vessel where Inak was messing with people.


Errrr I was in so many scenarios at once.. I'd only been asleep 30mins or so.  


'Where do you want to be Ren?'  

lol I duno??... 'Shut your eyes then, see where you go ๐Ÿ˜' I'm confused ๐Ÿ˜†'Just come here Ren ๐Ÿ˜›' I'd split in both places??  

I next wake at ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ 0220



Oh ๐Ÿ˜ฎ  'Yep, we did just go there' , Hollow cost...holocaust, Hollow cost... Freedom at any cost?? 


Cold, dark, dirty was in Russia and Germany... I duno what was I, Me, We.. 

'Follow sensations again Ren, we are all close to you now'  


A long dream... Bakers, Cafe/Bakers cakes.. Family run? End of the day cashing up the last of the cakes are being sold and eaten.. not many left.


All that was left was a layered cake cut into squares, it was layered with pink icing the last bit I'd got it and was outside the shop on the street sharing it with my bro, we were walking along... people spotting us kept yelling hello.  


There had been another bit too where I'd gone to pay, a very very tall guy dark skin, so dark he had taken of his baker/chef whites and his arm was thin, he was giving me change for the cake... they had already cashed up so I'd gone round the back into the staff area where he was stilling at his desk in my change he'd given me a £1 note as was asking if it was ok.. he told me his father was in Scotland and I told him my family were from the borders.   

Lee and Mathew too. It was my main dream area but strange I'd been crossing the road with them, they were holding me by my collar bone.... hum the same place the white dove was injured, I told them to let me go... they were heading for a work shift anyway. Another female too, she was telling me about something in her lungs.


I'd woken and then Inka takes me back into the dream scenario to show me symbology and patterns I'd missed...

The layers of cake.. the pink Icing, the lakers and pink crown energy.  (Oh this goes back to child me! the Dragon and Winged pink devil angel  'Mmmm'


'I'm just feeding you the pink icing, it's sweet' lol

Oh yeh, the money/energy flow.

lol Oh yeh!!  I'd gone back as a little brown mouse in his hand and he's feeding me bits of the pink cake icing... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Was family/friends/sharing.  

'Back Squeak, not done'  

I'd forgotten a shoe shop in the dream too... soul coverings. 

I'd got there via Chathill... the other dream 'Yep'


Something about Scotland and 1943.. also Caribean's.
Scotland. Ok.. I look... Oh it's 404.   

Chathill, 1943, I'm the ??? 'Mouse, you are my catch! We are playing symbols and I'm teaching you hard'

I'm seeing the station now.. back in time, way back to when Irish workers built the line? Some of them died, a memorial at the mount? My fave trees there seen from all around. 'Dead now queen, sept in the minds of a few, keep taking notes and listening too' The east coast MAIN LINE? The place where mel died.


'BK again Ren, more to understand' 


Another very long dream.. North, North sea. Frozen, Ice and the arctic. 


I was a flight attendant, all our planes were called 'concord'



Again everyone knew me, but I didn't remember them. The airport is familiar from other dreams it's Also a ferry port and strange there are no runways plane take of vertically like helicopters they are also square inside and I know the similar from other dreams. They are more like lecture rooms or small auditoriums. There were 3 flights/journeys all going north varying journey times and routes. One would be heading to the arctic circle and top of Norway another first to France then up to the Netherlands and further into Scandinavia another Scotland Greenland.


I feel the journey hub was my main dream area. I was on the med length journey and was travelling threw many countries. I'd been given a blue round mark on the cornea my left eye for access it was familiar I knew it represented energy flow - I'd been given it in France for further access. 


The planes fly low too only just over the ground.. at some points it was just like floating/flying on nothing. We'd walked too crazy woolly goat things in a frozen tundra that could play drums, something about isis linked to the frozen north too. 


__

The question is Ren, now that you've found love what you going to do with it....?   'We could talk about what you did with it?  ๐Ÿ˜ถ


Squeak... ๐Ÿคจ 'I didn't let you go mouse, your still wyrd in your house'  No fucker ever gets me... No place, no where...  'Not true squeak, your only wyrd there'  

Oh..๐Ÿ‘€

In all the other spaces, they all know me? 
'They don't often like you bitch, but they know who they see'  
Inka!! 'It's ok, Ren... We won't put you down'  
Why is all my energy, all upside in my crown?  
'You agreed squeaky, we flip this shit around, you'll be fine little mousy you got a tale/tail now to ground'  ๐Ÿ’œ

'You know,
we would stop
And hug you bk to whole.
You picked this role Bitch, you're not scared to roll.
You don't care if they hate you... You don't care if your small'
 

๐Ÿ’œ  Mmm 
'Then dream, dance and DL Ren, your are well bugged and your all'
Blugh.. 

-

'A plugged in sleepy mouse dancing with clogs on
In the mill of her reality, 
hold intention and it's our call'


Why you show me dark stuff? 
'Fuck off bitch,
you are having a laugh ๐Ÿ˜ˆ'
 
lol  Inka suppose...  
'You've found the light Ren... 
It burnt your eyes...
It's ok to love the dark heart inside๐Ÿ–ค'
 

 
The tormenting?  'That you love?'
Yeh ok,
I enjoy the shove.   
'Service Bitch, give as you get..  
As a toxic bity mouse,
you are still a fun pet'
  Hahahah

'Brew Ren,
We are on till dark moon,  stupid'
  



Just till then??   

'Bitch... Make tea... You know cycles, sober and hydrate we want you again'
 

When I speak the world has no ear.... 
I say only words that they seam to fear...
'I flipped you Ren, don't be scared,
you spoke before and still no one cared'
  
'Just keep dreaming mouse we hold your space we DL your being in the layers of space ;)'

Phahahahah ❤๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...