Saturday 13 February 2021

Share Last Nights Dream in a Meme

Inka? 'Yeh Bitch, I know what you want, your shit and your lost you've been all day apart. Come crawling back cause your cold and alone and you're scattered apart been to long lost away from home' Pretty much yeh 'You need to nap Ren' - Yeh


Boys wake me it's 2332 they were gaming while I was dreaming... 'Yet little mouse things are never as they seem here.. you're the gamer and this world is your game, we are your team and you are a pain!!' lol


What are we up too? 'Find Kaylo or get up and wake your mind a bit'

My recalls crap... 'You could get up' CBA, it's freezing. 'Come here then you can be my bug ball'  

--

Long crazy dream, a huge shared space. Massive kitchen and big shared room, we were repainting the wall but the paint was way to thick, it started off pink blue but was supposed to dry fawn.. Ian had commented to brown.  


The walls of the room were falling down.


A massive kitchen, I'd been at this space 4 years but I was moving on, I was looking in the draws, I'd commented I wanted to at least see what was in them all before I'd gone. Was mainly old pan lids that had not been used.


In another room, dead plants were being removed. I go back to check the wall we painted the paint was to think and it's cracking but it's amazing.. cracking like coloured fractals! in the fractals are ammonite shell fossils they are dropping to the floor all colours.


I was with a lover too, we have sex on the floor, the room we painted the wall in feels like an art studio now... I realise people are watching us have sex, but we have started now so may as well continue. I'd chucked him a blanket once we were done... and stood to pass a message along.


It was about the 22 of the month but only if it fell on a Thursday... As I look down at my partner they are now a dog/wolf asleep under the blanket.


There was a vanity set too and a model/stature - they were vintage and unpainted. People were confused, I was telling them not to paint over there that they were valuable and would be in demand.


It's 313.. lol 'Come back Ren' I'll get up till I freeze need to wake fuzzy head.


--


Lay down and chilled lots of flow :)


As I was starting to sleep again I could see in my mind an amazing pop-up book it was all fractal and sacred geometry. <3 amazing looking I wanted to make one but the bits popped up and floated and moved too :D


I feel energy root... 'Ren, follow it - sleep' Ok it's 555 now.


When I woke recalls not great... 'should have written it straight down' I was with a dragon, Green one green and brown, smaller than the ones I've seen before and not metallic. Kind of inconspicuous looking and friendly. I'd dreamed with it, I feel it was a young earth dragon..... I should have written the dream down as it's hazy.


'Idiot!' Hahah Yup I am 😆 (This was to do with more parasites at the end of the dream)   


It was a really long dream with my Dad... Start of the dream I'm in main dream area. We were getting fish n chips and I was calling someone from an old fashioned coin phone.. the money was large too older coins.


Next I'm driving again someone picked me up and I'd got in the back then suddenly I'm driving but I'm in the back and I can't drive cause I can't reach but the car is kind of moving anyway all over the guy in the car with me is laughing as I smash the car up ... lol the car was fucked! Was a nice car too :P


Next, I'm listening to a long story my Dad is telling about murdering someone.. We were seeing the telling of the story. In the tale he'd been a costal investigator, mainly on a boat but would land to check stuff out and he'd been called to a beach up the coast slightly. He observed flows, erosion and movement.  

As he'd landed there were 2 men there who were not happy about my Dad having to close the beach for a bit to check something.  

A hammer fight??? Well one of the males had followed him to the beach and was going to hit him with a hammer.... my Dad also had a hammer as he was putting up a temp beach closure notice. As the guy had moved behind to hit my Dad he'd swung the hammer further back and the claw bit had gone threw the guys eye... lol sheesh, always the freaking eyes!!


He, and we who were observing the telling had watched the life leave the body.


After the story, there is a part of a fish.. it's still alive and had been listening to the storytelling too. It was errr like skin on fillet side fillet and even though the rest of the fish had gone this bit was still alive and listening. I female is talking about the fish to the others sitting around, and mention it has parasites... and I enthusiastically pick up the skin a little saying look they are starting to get heads now! Before shouting 'Oww, Owww!' and running to the sink as they are now all over the back of my left hand biting into me!! lol it felt like many pinpricks...

'You can't help yourself hu??'  


Hahaha at least now I know where I found all these parasites for the astral exam I helped with! lol 'Come here stupid' It's 717 Hahaha 


When I next awake... WTF Leon that was Beatlejuice..😆 'With a shrunken head.. Told you we'd have fun!'  Hahahaha..


Was a stupid song about 'God, oh Sun/Son God oh Sun/Son' On a TV show with a female in a red and black silk coat that was much to big for her.. her head had been shrunken like in the Beetlejuice film and she was being made to dance... she was a politician, she had no clue how funny she looked.


I should have written stuff down as recall is rubbish. I just knew I'd been with Inka and Malico first, then I'd jumped to Malico's house to Leon to see him and the last dream I'd been on the sofa dream-sharing with him. 


I thought I'd remember them... 'Yeh Ren, cause Memories your strong point right?!?!'  Hahaha.... Suppose Oh it's 909 lol!   'Get up n Run'  Mmmmm in a mo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...