Wednesday 17 February 2021

Baking & Bugs.


Had chatted 'Argued'
Chatted 😜.
With Leon yesterday... about planetary archetypes for the Sol system... energy and symbolic rendering.


Long dream my sliver bracelet again... but I'm not wearing it I'm just seeing it. I was watching some people who don't get on.

main dream area, a kid I know with albinism Oh same as Layla. 'Fix that link from yesterday Ren and read the dream'


In the paper shop again and the bakers again.  


I'm redecorating and painting a kitchen, the detail of this space were hyper-real even down to the oil stains on all the cupboards too. The cabinets had been painted bottle green, kitchen very full of stuff. Was going to be a long job to move all the stuff out and prep it to paint.  


VN James there too he has a baby in a pram, he was taking it to a station.


Adam and Neil there too. ((Oh the other dream with Jade??? 'Yes, find that too' ))

WTF is going on today??
All wyrd syncs and feeling dizzy again.


'Realities swivelling Ren?' Yeh they are.

Anyway... we are discussing the sky, constellations.
Odin and I can see the pictures the starts make and the stories they tell.


A stone portal to it's shrunk, made of granite with bits chipped out. 


I'd been dreaming the night with Mailco, then Leon and Malico. Loci & Kaylo joined and we were like tartan fabric each a different colour in the weave.

Another long dream, Ann is there again, (Same as this night last year) 

Was talk of the virus but also street parades in my main dream area.....


One was a bread festival? We all the bakers from the other dreams.  In this dreams was like an open market up and down the main street of my dream area.  Busy and fun. 


This is the cross festival to Imbolc? 'Yes'

Hahah Pagan's don't scape their goats so much 💪😆

Puck Fair!!



Then another was carol singing. Ann and James were asking if I was not afraid to be close to people. I was locuming for them, cash-in-hand job.  


At some point, Loci had also made me into a huge woodlouse😂 This was cute as I was allready on the massive bed in this room.   And I was about 1m long not curled up this time, Loci and Kaylo were stroking me like I was a dog... but was odd as I feel it as pressure on my shell!


Errrr I ask again, what's up with today??? 'This Moon Ren, we are' What??

'You can't rational it awake, feel and come home let the things we are showing, bounce and play... don't overthink it ok?'
So all the random synchronicity, the prawns, the District 9! Bugs, Shells times.. time/train/track lines. 

'Ride it Ren. You feel we show' 

They are like the dream where I was watching



lol... creepy and old, wet n cold...  'Yes Ren, you're totems are ancient these daze'


Ooooo it was this time last year I was dreaming of putting on Bug Armour for the first time!    

But I'd seen it in dreams before.... I'd forgotten till I started writing the book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...