Friday 26 February 2021

Moon Walking


Inka this is a shit storm?
'It is mouse, in a stupid vessel with you in the wheelhouse๐Ÿ˜ˆ'
  

Fuck off with that... 

'Prove me wrong?'

Ok, give me a clue how and I will play along.  

'FFS Ren?!' Something not right?  

'You are stupid mouse, you play on a knife' 

... that's what you're teaching me???  

'Yeh bitch, you learn fast and well,

could we switch our trajectory to balance not hell?' 

lol Why? and what is Hell?

Why balance and why should we care?

'Come here Squeaky, we know where you at,

we know where your good and we like your bad'

lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ 'Now Ren, yeh your place is fine.  

We meet at the fire and drag you back inline๐Ÿ’š'

Hahaha 

 

I'd been dreaming with Leon for most of the night, it was funny and I was lazy... ouch toe ๐Ÿคฃ

 

At one point I'd been dreaming and a massive metal bug came out of the ground behind me... Leon appeared pulled it apart and then told me 'You're welcome' before vanishing again .... I think I'd rolled my eyes at him... 'You did Ren' 

Oh... is that why you were irritable? 'One reason of many...It's ok Ren, I've got you by the toe' Hahah

 

Another dream I had was odd and detailed I'd been on a conveyor belt for metal recycling moving up with lots of scrap.

Then it turned into strange spinning layered tables. I was sitting with 3 female friends and on the different layers were like some brownie, fudge cakes and also 3 dog shits!  

 

The layered table span and spiralled and my friend was saying DW I'll take the shit to the lower layer and leave the cake on top... but I wasn't sure I wanted the cake that had been twirled around next to dogshit! 

 

That dream had been with Loci, but I don't recall when in the night Leon had vanished and Loci appeared... Inka arrived nearer the morning and was initially annoyed at me but after a while had decided I was just stupid ๐Ÿ˜† Eerrrrr Loci was 'Finding you annoying to Ren?'   Sheesh...  Oh Pffff I remember now.... Free will!   Oh...   What was that dream... 'WILL I AM' stupid, though you're to lazy to look it up'   I'm going to play with the moon :) 

Also FU I looked it up!!  
'Just to be annoying Ren, I'll meet you in the woods with the moon'  Hahah game on... 'Find a puddle and jump in Bitch ๐Ÿ˜ˆ'   Ooooooo like in the!!  'Yeh Ren, walk this time ok?'   Mmmm I know where I'm to go.... 'Good... Come then Mouse'
Oooo  ok...
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...