Thursday 3 June 2021

DNA, Dragons and Currents

 

'Trust the process Ren, Blossom first, fruit then harvest takes time.  You just started to grow this year your on catch up’

 

Lol I’m learning the crime going back in time? ‘Yeh Ren and owning it’

 

Lol ok good :P  ‘DW you got back up’. Hahahahah.   ‘Read mouse you’ve got some study,

Will help your pattern recog & catch up’. Ok. ‘Yep DNA first Ren do something in order please’

 

Lol. OK.

 

Direct panspermia?  The pan all that’s what you guys showed me the sun sperm swimming into a planet??



 

‘Yes Ren’. Cool….  Sperm, Tadpole Giant Frog??  What's the tortoise/turtle?

 

Wow…. I just looked up the dreams from the Start of June last year..
 

Inka told me the other night have I’d not leave him,

I’d asked about the dreams looking in trash compactors and recycling centres.

One was the June1st!  Then the dream after was looking a creepy Chemistry teacher coming onto Em!!

Your teaching me ‘Many things Ren and your bloody annoying so would you read the dam book!’ 

 

Hahaha yeh, Oh the Chemistry  Al Kem!!   lol. Kk, I'll read...   ‘You’ll be bk’. Hahaha.๐Ÿ˜›..... I didn't read got distracted ๐Ÿ˜†



----

Thanks...  'We will merge bitch' 


Errr  good??  'Best answer'

But Inka?  'I'm the question Ren, I will help you remember'

The others? 'All you all us, different aspects... It's ok Bitch I'm your anchor' 

Saturn and Uranus ruling my 'Vessel.  Can't drive for shit Ren... But your a good energy channel'

Haha  I need..  'Hug Yeh, We know Ren.....  Ty you grounded today.  
We can stretch you wider once your grounded again'
 

'Bug ball Ren, We don't drop you' 

--

'Ren, we know you want us....  Don't fight it hu bitch?'


https://ancientegyptonline.co.uk/bes/

A day is so fucking long guys....

'If you don't check in Ren, Yeh it is... Your resilient enough to hack it' 

It wants to make me fight you....  'Then you understand the collective'   Hu?? Errrr??

'I've got you bitch, you have done me many favours and like I said I will grant what you ask me' 

You make it sound 'Like an energy exchange Ren?  You don't need flowery language,

you can barely differentiate between when I attack or hug you'

Should I?  'Only for others Ren, it matters little to our crew... You need to learn what and when to mirror'

'Come Mouse...  I'm holding your House' 

 
I was a bit pissed as to much DL wanted to shut of for a bit ๐Ÿ˜›



-

'What if I told you I'd wait till your lucid and sober?'  I'd go there... 

'Ok Ren, I'm going to show you I own you is that ok?'   Yep whatever

'Ok, GG bitch.....  Your not easy'

 

What are you we? 'If you were less pissed Ren you'd recall what we bring'    Oh......

'It's ok your deeply in service, I've told you before I don't need you conscious!'
Hahah  'The flow and dreams you weave are of more value than your realise, the blog we use for your recall witch'  Mmm

'If you could remember bitch your confidence wouldn't need back up' Ouch....

'It's ok, just come here as usual I'll meet you where your at'


I had many dreams but I didn't want to wake to recall... I just played and let them roll till gone 3.

Liminal lights?? 
Magpie and C19 virus.... A duality offering? Catalyst.   I could stop it??

In a dream I'm with child me we have a big bag of gifts to distribute.
The ones from the other night we had stored.
Last year the gift wrap had been sliver blue stripes.
This year it is Black with gold, tired with black and gold spiral curls.

Oh like the shoes too?? 
My pink ones had been taken and built into an extension.
I'd been giving black and gold ones, that was another dream were we were waiting on timing??

A Muslim or Sikh..  Sikh I think he had a turban...
He had given me a tape to watch but it was 2 frozen bottles of liquid to drink.

We had brokered a peace with a  small hawthorn branch and spikes.

This is linked to the gifts, Magpie & Corvid....


Next was very pretty...

Inka jumps me here the St Aiden's once again.

It's just after I'd apologised to my family.

I'd taken responsibility for some heavy shit!

As we stand in front of them he ages and changed me until I'm again as tall as him. 

 

I'm not like him though my skin is almost pearl like violet with a  shimmering pattern.

I have no hair, it's like this form here with the singularity.

 

We walk downstairs and outside together - the sky is deep purple and everything's silent.

On the doorstep we change again becoming the same dragons from the othernight.

 

Like when he was a black dragon that gave me these dreams...  He presses his forehead to mine.

Only this time instead of sleeping we both fly.

 

Twisting around and becoming longer... Dark and light rainbows weaving threw the sky.

 

Like the DNA from this dream and the clock tower fragment retrieval's.


 

This time we don't just go up we go down into the sea there....
Haha were on the coast were I was again in the first black dragon dream.

Swim down to the seabed and we heading north as I wake up...

St Aiden's is the building??
Oh there are twisted dragons also in the Celtic illuminated images!! 

'Obviously ๐Ÿ˜ˆ'  lol they were all over!!

'Yep, I will take you underground to Ren, but for now it's morning'   

 

Lol yeh, wow what an energy buzz ❤๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค


The Lindisfarn Gospels.... Oh!!  I can go bk there and dream incubate too?  'You could๐Ÿ˜'  Haha cool!! ๐Ÿ˜†     Oh... The plasma Bikland currents too!!  That form plantes :D   Trippy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindisfarne_Gospels










Religion chases science??  And Science echo's spirit... Lol pfff no wonder this is a shit show!!!

Squeak....      'Pat'  lol  'Yeh Ren, I don't hate you right now'

I just recalled the paintball fight with me and Dom
๐Ÿคฃ...
His 30th bday..
The race to control the centre.. 
A crazy field with haybales...
On opposing teams.. I'd met him in the centre!!!

He shot me fucking close range in the forehead!!

It really hurt I had a purple bruise for the week  after...
๐Ÿคฃ

This reality is a fucking cosmic joke right!! 

'And you know it bitch, so just play nice?'

Hahah ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ  Sure... Well not all bad๐Ÿ˜œ



OMFG>>>>>>

PeteA another LionHead / Fable artist......who's fishtank image I'd found yday....   He was the other guy with us!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...