Thursday 4 March 2021

Sheffield

 

Popular with strange people? 'As you can tell Ren'  

I think you're sweet, 'I think your stupid and I have a better perspective' I don't mind being stupid, what we going to do?

'Bk to Malico and Leon but you can meet me first as you wish'  

Ok, roundhouse... If I go Zzzzzzzz can you move me to them plx? 'If Mouse? You are dreaming now already' I know... 

'Come then fire lit and it's not raining' lol ok.

 

'Mouse?' Wowoooo! 👀 that was one hell of a DL!! 'You're punny' lol 💜
Planets, Saturn, Myths, Cults, Symbols geometry, elements and narratives and how it all fits and plays.... my head feels so full
'We jump to the others in a moment Ren'
Oh, it's not even 1am. 

I'd jumped to Inka and sat next to him by the fire we smoked for a bit sharing thoughts until I was just lost in shapes and concepts.

 

Inka? 'Chaos isn't ment to love time Ren' Hahah well maybe we won't fuck it up fighting this time then. 'Come squeaky, let's go to the others'  
 

Wake next at 505 and hear 'on earth as it is in heaven' Isn't that back to front?? 'Or are you upside down?' lol no idea, confused though... Had been so much stuff in this long dream.

 

I was in Sheffield.
 I'd gone to learn something or do something.. Uni & Industry. 

I'd a rented room in a house and WOW! It was amazing! 😲

The house, space the Architecture (I've never been to Sheffield so dunno if it is like this - Ah just checked, it is.. Or was)

 

I was with a friend member of crew but not sure which one... they were taking me threw the city saying you won't believe the prices here, the place we got with our credit is amazing. 
 

It had the feel of a university city, lots of young people... education but there was also industry was linked to Sheffield Steel and the industrial revolution but I'm not certain how or why.  

We make our way threw the city centre and to this amazing Victorian building, 3 of us would be staying there it was set in a walled garden all red brick, but not the crappy red bricks like terraces the smooth shiny ones with rounded corners for graduated curves.
 

They take me in and it was beautiful! I love architecture anyway and they tell me the ground floor would be mine.. I was amazed, going in threw the front door the left was a room that had been used as a Chapple or church the cross still on the wall and the windows arched, wood floor and lots of light the walls were lined with old wooden benches and lab equipment... to the right of the door there was a massive open fireplace with antique furniture a posh wooden sofa thing and a dining table for 4 people.

I can't remember the detail of the upper rooms so well just that each of the 3 storeys was more impressive than the last, the attic rooms had amazing views. 

 

At some point, Em / Me were together and she was composing performing a wild song for her Mama who had died.. so middle/Mary/Mag. It would be at the funeral in the church house I was in... some wouldn't like it but the wild song was god and appropriate.

 

Someone arrived to take me into the city.

 

The person is someone I vaguely know, she's with a partner she had kids with and her partner is also a blend of my middle kid.
They have a urinary infection issue and they wanted me to go along with them to an appointment and see what I thought of the Dr? 

I'd met the Dr the appointment was in more of a posh city wine bar and then left, before the appointment.
  

Next I'm on the coast... it was still Sheffield though :P But I was in front of amazing Victorian gothic revival style buildings on a wide carless road. A water feature like a cross was filled with waterlilies and the sun is shining. I'm alone and I stand on the water feature wall for a bit looking out to sea.  

I was making my way back to the place where I'm staying when I meet Rita, a woman who lives down the lane think this linked symbolically with Catholic church. Anyhoo in the dream this woman is also there and she's lost the plot I was for some reason following her and trying to get her somewhere, there are no cars at all only Trams or Buss. 

 

Oh it was Inak in the house! 'Mmmmm'  You were teaching me about plastic and polymer chemistry??    'Yeh Ren, sorry it's confusing just remember what we show you for now'  Oh... there was a wyrd black foam that set hard, you had some in your hands.

 

Also trainers, all different sizes, kids ones. I had a hold of a kids one that was black with neon pink. That was all in the lower room/church room I was in. Ghosts too.  

 

When I fall asleep I'm looking down at a glowing pool... well it was all underwater deep underwater but there was a bowl-like area the base is covered with gold that glows with inscriptions on glyps that I wasn't sure about. In the water around me (Duno what me was) there is floating eyes, like fish eyes... sill alive and looking but not attached to anything. It was beautiful the fish eyes were all different colours like living looking bubble beads reflecting the golden light.

 

606 one of the cats wakes me knocking a tube of GeoCell on the floor... Geo Cell? lol like Andrea's Hell 😜  'You fell in love with the prison, jailors and inmates Ren'  Haha 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escaped Animals and Living Art

  9/9   Painting and mixing paint, a rainbow of pastel colours, they are thick and gloopy the paint had texture was shaped like small ...