Saturday 13 March 2021

NPC Election.


'You owe enough Ren 😏 jump to Leon'  
 mmmm ok, 'I'll find you anyway'  


In tunnels like DNA, twisty tunnels a bear/human hybrid tall like a brown bear. Codes for life.


Dream dust is tiny spots like a new toadstool.. the red spotty ones. I see toadstool.  


I was dreaming with Leon but Inka was in the dream with me as male me. The train is very modern/underground tram size metallic lots of windows.

We had been asked to assist with an election, we were to promote the election and choice rather than a specific side/personality/party.


It was strange the people in the dream world were almost like NPC's or Zombies they had a limited amount of responses and they had unpredictable mass behaviour. 


There was a female.. a ritual she was changing her hair from red/orange to a pale lilac colour. 


Em, she has repainted and redecorated a house to sell. Its rooms are wedge-shaped, the walls are white filled with houseplants, I look out of the window and can see that the house is an apartment it looks out onto other windows at the back.


Back on the train again with Inka.. again the feeling we are on a train with NPC's. They kept going down in number, the reality wasn't earthlike.


I was at Irean & Ken's again I was leaving on a long journey. I was aware I should make them bread before I leave but I had limited time. 


I was viewing 2 identical worlds globes, the subcontinents were different to earth, though some cities had the same name. Mexico & Rio. One world was full the other sparsely inhabited.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escaped Animals and Living Art

  9/9   Painting and mixing paint, a rainbow of pastel colours, they are thick and gloopy the paint had texture was shaped like small ...