Monday 22 March 2021

Creepy Dolls and Pickled Brains


You don't possess me much Leon?  'Yes Ren, for the same reason I'd not chose to bathe in a toilet'  Hahaha rude 😆😜
'Sleep, your head is a mess'   Amazing tunes pre-sleep, awesome  3hr prog set then some banging acid techno!

When I wake I'd been a comet with a tail.. dark space I was light and moving fast..... I'd been many things 'Sleep again Ren, you're lost in game' I was so many people too...  dizzy.

Wake again... my recalls crap

'Come then, you need an ego aspect' Oh yeh, I'd fucked off alone.    'Yes Ren if you're ready come here'

--

That was nuts 👀....Detailed, Recall... 'Crystal!'  lol  (I'd jumped to dream with Leon)

Starts of observing a female.
A headdress too part steampunk part crown, a gem lense in the forehead and one over one eye.  One is Red the other green, they can be twisted to change focus.  
The female isn't wearing the head thing I'm observing her she is outside on a bench reading an old book.. err like romantic fiction I suppose... that sort of old fashioned well-read book with a creased spine.  She had a box of mints, yet they would sometimes pop out orange flavour... when this happens the woman changes too her eyes glow orange like the small sweets she eats.
Next up I'm to assist a surgery - It a surgeon and setting that I'm unfamiliar with and it's crazy!!  
Very old fashioned the kind of hospital theatre I've only seen in dreams.
The surgeon is nuts too...  I meet him in a corridor. Long windowless old fashioned lino floor tiles..   Blue/White hospital colours..the Surgeon is threatening another male telling him 'You don't want to end up like Bernard...   and he indicates a brain in formalin in an inlaid wall display.... all that is left of Burnard apparently is his brain stem 👀  - The male he is threatening looks disturbed then scoots and they all disperse.

The other males in the hallway are in old fashioned suits, apart from the surgeon who is in early style surgical scrubs with a plastic apron and hat.

I'm now thinking wonderful! I get to spend hrs in theatre with a brain pickling crazy. 




The theatre is amazing, a large windowless room.
The detail is hyper-real - very old anaesthetic equipment, tubes and drains, lights I knew how to set it all up.... though I was lucid enough to know I have no current recall waking of ever using anything like this, wheeled trollies of sterile surgical equipment.
I was setting up and asking the surgeon the layout and orientation he prefered as we had never worked together before.  I didn't find him intimidating but was aware he was dangerous :P    We were to do heart surgery on a dog - though I didn't meet the dog.  I'd requested I brought in a second nurse before we opened into the heart cavity as if there was an emergency I didn't know where all the equipment was and he had agreed, so I'd jumped to find James.  I find him reading a modern celebrity mag and he agrees to assist and scrub if needed so I can focus on anaesthetic.

-
As I fall asleep again I'm re-entering the same dream but at a slightly different time, the males in the suits are there it's 1940's ish I feel... or earlier.  They are discussing embassy involvement and repatriation of subjects, some of them are leaving imminently.   I'm observing then I have a large old fashioned bar of Cadburys chocolate.. It was wrapped in purple foil with a paper sleeve small squares - the smell is intense as unwrap the foil and struggle to snap the thick squares.   The detail is so hyper-real and out there, time sliding...  I dunno if it's 30's or 40's lol time is 434 😜
'Sorry Ren, just dream and watch'
Every time I shut my eyes I'm back there.... this time I'm looking into the pickled brain it's aged floating in the case the display is labelled to text pointing to the various areas, the corridor smells of nasty disinfectant.



After moving in and out of this place (I'd revisited the glowing-eyed female too)
We jumped to the hunter's room as Inka was to meet us there briefly.   
The next dream was with both him and Leon.   Different but the same high def.   I'd woken now at 525.


Main dream house... The front room is busy my Mam was there.   I keep picking up things that have been knocked onto the floor then stood on and broken.  
A CD case, some tablets in a blister pack.  A toy, then some biscuits.... It's happening more and more and I recall we have a ghost.

I wonder if it would like a ball or toy to play with and I find a small rubber ball I place on a shelf but as I do that a small blue football moves across the dining room floor.  

I call to the others who seem indifferent so I kick the ball lightly and it returns to me.

I realise the ghost wants to play and interact so I play and manoeuvre the game into the front room so the others can see we have a ghost.

As we play I start to see the ghost too, at first it's just a visual disturbance like a glitch in the air where the ball is returned but as we keep playing I can see a small creepy toy doll.

It's a bit freaky looking, again very old fashioned with red shoes only it's lost one... it's hair is old and tatty, red/ginger too, red hand made coat and skirt.  It's relived I can see it.

It's exhausted from interacting.
It's got them eyes with eyelashes that close and open as it's laid down.
I pick it up and hug it, it's energy is depleted from interacting with me and I hug it, sharing my vitality with it, this was errrr I can feel my heat entering it and it starts weeping real tears.  
I'd passed it to my mother who gives it a hug too before giving it back to me as we accept it, it gets less freaky and more like a very small doll/child.    lol I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, but hugging and accepting it seemed to help!

Had been another dream too in 2 spaces / Times.  An odd show, travelling carnival almost like a freakshow! 😆
A toy, animal or creature was close to death and it's dying was being presided over by a parade of banging and chanting, stamping going back and forth.    lol again this was so freaking odd... like being in a vintage Rupert the bear album 👀 
In another space a tall pot of sweets had arrived, I flip off the lid and hunt threw them finding a jelly cherry gummy then put the others back taking the cherries.

Also Sheila she has made a large 3 tire carrot cake that she's icing with that cream cheese frosting.   She's piping it from a bag but she keeps slicing the icing bag with a knife.  

I ask her confused why she is slicing her piping bag and she tells me it's a new material made from goat milk proteins.  It's a web mesh fabric, it's got unusual properties.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Escaped Animals and Living Art

  9/9   Painting and mixing paint, a rainbow of pastel colours, they are thick and gloopy the paint had texture was shaped like small ...