Monday 29 March 2021

Re-Wiring & A Penguin Race


303 I'd been dreaming of icecream topping and a block of flow /  movement in the woods... worlds.

The flows needed restoring, is this what I started last night at full moon?  'Yep'  Ah ok..  I know the places!

I dunno what the icecream with passionfruit sauce had to do with the woods... I think it was contrast flows, swirls colours..  It was confusing as I'd been...

You're trolling me with tunes?  'Perhaps...'  Haha 😆

'333 Ren, Come here'
Wow that was fast...  What with time...?  
I'd woken 10 mins later... lots had happened in that 10mins 'My time I want it all'  lol  --  Track playing NOW  - time keeps stealing time as the moon sings it's lonely song!!  😂

A long dream I'd been fixing electricity supply inside a house.... everywhere I was last night was utterly unfamilier.  

The house had a wooden porch like some US houses do.  Some fairy lights were hanging around the wooden porch railings they needed painted too.

The power had been out in the building as I was repairing I got it flowing again and had walked outside to check the fairy lights were on.

Then a meal, family and friends.  Some dead some living.   It was London but not...  Some buildings, perhaps and old warehouse or watermill.   It was all whitewashed, the storerooms were second-hand shops, cafes and bars.

I was trying to get threw the building out of the other side.  My family were in the a bar/cafe my Mam there she was young and alive... 😉, Ken too and some other aunts and uncles a mix of friends.  My Mam was drinking a bottled beer.  They were waiting/chilling before heading to the restaurant.  It was a curry we were going for.

I'd not wanted to wait for them and had head-off towards the restaurant.  Though, I didn't know the people who were already there.  One had my name.  

There had been a detective too and a postwoman.   I was chatting to the detective we wondered if a woman needed help, or someone she was with.  The postwoman had been talking to her and something was off.  We weren't sure if the woman was trying to ask for help, for her self or someone.  
Like a hostage situation.  
I'd met the female detective in the dark in a carpark on a housing estate - We couldn't see each other well, both telepathic we just shared info fast. 
The female was with a guy who was Indian or Pakistani we were not sure if one/either or both of them needed something.   We didn't want to make any situation worse so we're getting more info.

I'd met the post woman again, still in the dark... I ask her if she could keep telling me what she sees then there is a flash of bright white lightning in the sky and we look up to see lots of falling stars.

The place where I met the postwoman is dark a housing estate on a hill. Large front gardens with no boundaries of fences all the front doors were open and kids are playing out in the dark night - with bikes and prams and toys.

-- I'd been dreaming with Inak meby LEon.. I don't recal....
I wake feeling sick this time, with tummy ache.  I see the templar cross Red..  He tells me 'Elastic-plastic content, elastic-plastic peeps, elastic-plastic minions, elastic-plastic sheep'    

Oh... you were teaching me plastic polymer chemistry in another dream?  'Mmmmm'  Oh also Church ref..

Feel so sick but nothing in my tummy to vom.. 'Come here Ren, don't move'   I keep seeing the Templars cross.. Malico is around now too.  I'd wanted to swap to the hunter's room for recall and Malico merged for recall, Inak came too.

I'd just focused on the pain to fall asleep as ignoring it seemed pointless 😛

More strange symbolic dreams.

Fay is with me... a beach connected by corridors or a beach in a corridor.    I was running white cable through the hall way, 2 rooms very far apart needed connecting.  One was a front shop or cafe perhaps, a public type of space... the other a faraway attic or bedroom I think it was my room.   The cable was almost like a baby monitor old style with a cable.   As I rolled it out I was singing the mouse lived in a windmill song 😝  lol that's the hamlet's mill book ref?? '😏'  haha
Fay was in the beach part and she was pestering a cat that was there... the cat had a floating box it liked to sleep in and she kept moving it and annoying the cat.   The cat .. has markings like a tiger and can walk on 2  legs.

Then a car race with Inka... lol we are racing against penguins on motorcycles... them old ones with wide wheels!  😆

We start and are well ahead....when we get to a roadblock where all the traffic had been funnelled to the verge by police as the pope was having a parade!  lol  

Only the pope is a young guy playing a role....like may king or queen - or the Holly & Oak kind stuff.  We didn't mind that the penguins would catch up were watching the pope guy its funny but I was mildly annoyed as for some reason I'd had a shit in the car! 😳
lol was like mashed potato 😆  Haha
I'd been planning on chucking it out of the window but there are now lots of people so I figure I need to keep the shit a bit longer till the parade passes and the race is back on. 😆  ffs ;)

'Not the first time you've shit in a car Ren!'  Haha on... when my shoes were on upside down and I needed a new jumper dress?   A Jump Address??  'Find it 😏'  lol Sheesh!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escaped Animals and Living Art

  9/9   Painting and mixing paint, a rainbow of pastel colours, they are thick and gloopy the paint had texture was shaped like small ...