Saturday 27 March 2021

Shapes & Drawings


WTF?? why everyone yelling... 'Moon Ren.. come back here,' would if peeps would stop shouting πŸ˜›

The goo Malico, You too?  Goo you :P  'Here'  

First was a ticket - A convo too, I was checking all was done.   Checking in.  lol it was a cafe with something to breathe not eat...  vague odd.

Next I'm woken at 123.   Ian had accidentally called his Dad. 😢Stupid... 'Yep you are Ren come here'    lol where?   I want somewhere peaceful & dark..I know underground.  I go hunters room.   'Ok, will find you'

I'd been dreaming as Dom.. hard to describe angular 432
I'm confused.   
Oh lol, WTF the sky in that dream?? wth?? 'Perspective Ren, you were all painting and drawing...'   Oh, lol yeh.... there was a planet and a castle in the sky distant very distat... they changed on our angle.

Pencil and charcoal drawings, It was impossible to draw... or an impossible shape like an Escher drawing.
There are many of us in a strange outdoor space drawing and logging perspective - Dom was cutting another pattern into grass a sports locker but shaped like a treasure chest.

It was like a dream hub I suppose in that it's a meeting space... not worldly.  People laying around, telepathy too.  

Vending machines that produce food that's unlike anything here... Savory jelly balls, food liquid in one.  A drug too, a clear resin hard with a tiny thin bottle of solvent a drop of the solvent heated the resin reaction style so it smoked, the smoke inhaled... acrid.  

Dawn coming looks pretty...   My head feels less fuzzy....Blugh, my head.... walk... marmalade or more sleep.
Kip again at 9am... liminal space.


Seeing amazing shapes, they are almost like charts or posters.. instructions. Hummm
'We broke a covenant Squeaky' Then a noise like squeaky polystyrene packing, wakes me more... Covenant means?
'Come bk here
'   
Cat sitting on my wakes me fully... 



'You can ask for help bitch'   Do I need it??

'You tell me mouse.... What you up to?'   Hahaha   I have no fucking clue!

Love you crew... 
'Can you focus us?'   OFC


Errr  Plx grab my attention focus to help,

 

 

'Drink bitch... '  kk on it... 'H2O till we say no' 

lol   What are we doing? 

'You will see - behave stupid and focus me' 

What's in it for me?  Will be fun?

 

Hahah,  errrrrr now what have I done?

'Sun go down witch'   It's not full moon??? 

If you come dream with me now mouse it will be soon....

Oh... You want me out early AM??
'Check the moon charts the tides are the same' 

Hu??? 


'Do it bitch'  Errrr   hang on wait up,  sleeping here my kids don't shut up!! 

'Head phones dumass... Trance in your head... You could sleep threw a train wreck Ren Just go to bed' 

Hahaha  Inka.... Wtf?   Oh... I take that

'Obviously...His stream is sweet...'   His vibes are bliss and his heart is neat!

'Bitch...' Mmmm??
Oh moon times.. Wait up worm moon... Fuck off with that shit what the hell even is a worm moon....

Why they bringing this bollox??

'Use a tide table muppet' ........ 'No Ren, that's you...   Just find the time ffs'   OK Ok 😣



It's so fucking americam bollox bullshit.... It's not a worm moon... 
'Ren, your wiggly n squiggly - we can pin you or just read'  I'm a carrot!! 

'Good on you dipshit, read FFS πŸ™„' 

lol OK
Crock of shit... Harvest moon and blood moon... Been..
Ok Ok  ffs 

'Bitch... ??' Mmmm lol  πŸ˜†

OK ok... Haha that tickles


'For now mouse, now could you just???'


Hahah  yeh if I can find... Wtf is up with search engines  - I want the thing I ask for not bollox...   

'Then ask us?'

Hahaha  Oh yeh... You told me time of the moon before. 
 'Good... SSTFU sleep for a bit plx??......... Ok bitch argue?' 

'Check or don't just sleep ffs?😣'   Hahaha  OK OMW πŸ˜‚.  

Early to eve 
'Just come here!!!'  lol ok ok  

......  

'MOUSE'??   lol inc <πŸ’œ
 

Errr permission granted... 'Lay still mouse, we DL threw you to the laylines below your house' 

Hu??

'Yeh, just lay Ren... Your bk??'  Hahah ok... 'Just focus me and stay still' 

Access all areas WTF??

'Lay down n shut upπŸ˜‰'

Hahaha kk...

SOME TIME LATER>>>

WTF was that!!!

'Intussusception bitched turned you inside out'

lol  like fucking literally!!  πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜²
 

'WormπŸ˜‰'  Fuck off worm moon..... Is American??

 

'Tell me you weren't'    Mate??  'Awake?' 

Yeh twat...
 'Fucker 😈'  

'You can get up lazy'  Still light

 

'You're awake' lol  ok...

 

'Look it up'  fuck you.....
 

Say plx.... 'YOU consented ass hat' ' 

Hahaha ass hat!! πŸ˜† Lol 
 'YUP'  Hahahah 🀣🀣🀣

What day was that.... 😜

'Work it out witch, your the one who wears their ass as a hat'  Hahaha  😁 shit head...   I love you lot like I hate you. 😜 


I can't remeber the christian on now??  'You can't rember shit bitch, it's ok'  lol  πŸ˜‚ So tell me??

Find the ass hat argument first....  errrrr 


Hahahah  - Arguing with Leon 😜


'Yeh Bitch, we tried... you're fucked 😏' 
Hahahahah πŸ’œ 

Start of the week...



___


'Mouse...   ' Mmmmm they are as confused as you..

'trying to fit to equally confused people, or manipulators and scared'

 

'You personally... we told you years back Ren.  We are here to see fall the things we were instrumental in putting in place'

Need more info plx...

 

'Ren,   how long?'  What is time?  'Good πŸ‘ '

 

'Your shit, your reality, your mess' 

 

Sheesh 'I know your thoughts Ren'

 

They are me too...   'as am I'  ffs...   I need a drink.

 

OK..  personal VR...   'Wana be god again Ren?'

 

How long for?  'You are crazy mouse'   we are all crazy 😜

 

'So?'  Whatever...

 

'Stupid and crazy'  Mmmmm 🀣

 

Oh...  fuck me that tickles...'attachments bug, god has many'

 

Phahaha I borked my personality hu?  'Its ok Ren harlequin clown is happier than pierrot'

 

Root?  'Ren, your manifesting... You have to ground it'  Oh yeh, I'd already forgotten 😁

'See why your a shit god bitch?'   FU Inka 😜   I'm providing food n stuff - Net is like TV hu?  A balloon magnet??

'Yes Mouse'  But then I can do bring send too?  'You can'  Oh...   

 

'Create Ren' 
Errrr....  Ok....  Lol  why not :P  First up Leon , you owe me light plx 
'I owe you light?'  
Mmm why not, we did dark...

And I looked after you. 
So sun plx, I grow best in full sun,
Stretching too light away from webs n roots. 
Distractions, n others messy truths.

Heat plx, and bright, I want to sleep outside.  
Sun and warmth to be tickled by lights arms! 
Fuck off the clouds now.
Enough of that shit...

If it's not even raining we don't need it!

My Neighbours fence man, I should have said no...
Them 3 top bits they have to go.  

Money for the paint plx, that's what I need...
I'll paint it that blue then I plant and I seed.
😁

I've planted some wild seeds, wild cards and wild ways.
It's been a deep dark winter,
lets see what grows where we played.

Life is a giggle, I will dance my shit...
So hit me up with sunlight plx,
Lets see what we flip
😈

'Ok Ren, you're on my Mousy friend, I'll shine for you... Lets see where it ends 😏'  Hahahah 🀣

...

Errrrr  
'Mmmm Ren, your up recall?'  I feel love!!!   'Not a bad thing to feel Ren if your God'   Phahaha

Your puny,  
'No Ren, That's Inka.. I'm radiating'   Unpack that plx? 

'What is a Sun Ren?' An Ego, a Son, Charge?   Errrrr   It's the wibbly spiral thing with tickly arms that attracts us from where we are..

'OK, now run that understanding threw your mind'  Hu?  Errrr ok wait up...  I feel like I need to chew something, when a cow pukes in it's mouth or your speeding hard

'Chew mouse, we have time'  I want gum.......  That old school gurning :p 

My energy body! 

'Ren, you came online dark half'  With Inka... It was after mid summer...   'Yes mouse, we keep you balanced but your branching out'  Hahaha

Tree meee!!

Oh, the oak tree?
 'Ren?'  Mmm

'Send plx to me?'  Errr ok, heart up n front?  'Yes, hold space there I will say when enough'

OK...  Knotty bk?
 'Attachments Ren, they will come or you send bk'  lol....  Like a wibbly energy shower from all angles. 

'Ren...!!'  Ooops....Sorry I forget that I forget..

Oh...
'Ren, non of you are physical... Your meeting energetically where ever your at'  can you show me energy map's plx? 

'Yes mouse, can you focus?'  Unlikely but if you make the sun shine I'll be dragged outside then I see..

Errrr no Leon in answer to your Q I can't...  Like a bubble brain I am sucked and I flow :D

Unless I'm asleep or alone outside my focus magnetizes and my imagination don't roam. 

'OK, Ren then we need to work that... If I pull you to me will you grow towards where I'm at?'

Errrrrr  
Would I or should I? 
Where are you at?   I like my ground and ware my ass as a hat
🀣

'Child, you are a pain in either end... How you bro balances you is anyone's guess'

lol  I'm ok...  :P  
Just a moving tree!  
I can stick or be,
or root and see...
It doesn't matter much each way
as what is down is also up and

'I've had enough of your crap today Ren... Fall back home to love'

 

Errrr   Yeh ok :)

----- 

That was before




The other word was I can't remember now?   'No need bitch, to late 😈'  Hahaha πŸ’œ  tell me...  

 

'More credit?'   Yeh whatever  'Intercession Ren'  Oh....  It pisses me off you remember shit I don't  πŸ˜›

Hahah  yeh... 


So not worm... 


010  

 

101  = 101 Magic mirror...  In the middle as a filler...

010  = it's also a kinda mirror too... Lol  fuck this shit   :D   1d mirror or multi d mirror??
 'Will show Bitch, Moon soon'   KK, I make a good loon :) 

Intercede or intussusception...    This is good spelling... 'Mmmm, not bad for a dyslexic mouse 😏'  lol

This is tied to the errrr convent is that where Mel went??    'You're in a few worlds mouse work the words...'

Convent

Covenant  I'd not used that. 
 'Same root ,Ren'  Con-Ven'   Come together... Over me... Like the tune... or in me?  :P  Errrrr

Con = to come.   So   Covenant the this 'Thing' is the thing in the middle...   As it's the thing between the meet.   It splits the con 

 

'Keep juggling mouse, the moon is watching too'  lol  It looks nice.

Rules made to be broken... This thing is in the middle of meet. 

Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again.... Fuck off rules....
 'Yep Ren, you clearly do... This is where were at'  Hahaha  Ok...  Between an ass and a hat!! 😁  πŸ˜† 



'Stuck in the middle Bitch'  Mmmm suppose we are ;)  I like the Ka πŸ˜› 

Oh the song...

'Listen now' 



Ooo trippy.... 


Flat top???  Hat???

 

Here come old flat top 
He come grooving up slowly 
He got joo joo eyeball 
He one holy roller 
He got hair down to his knee 
Got to be a joker he just do what you please. 
He wear no shoe shine 
He got toe jam football 
He got monkey finger 
He shoot Coca-Cola 
He say I know you, you know me 
One thing I can tell you is you got to be free 
Come together right now over me 
He bag production 
He got walrus gumboot 
He got Ono sideboard 
He one spinal cracker 
He got feet down below his knee 
*old you in his armchair you can feel his disease 
Come together right now over me 
Right! 
Come 
Come... 
Come... 
Come.. 
He roller coaster 
He got early warning 
He got Muddy Water 
He one Mojo filter 
He say. "One and one and one is three" 
Got to be good looking 'cause he so hard to see 
Come together right now over me 
Oh! 
Come together 
Yeah

 


Errrrr  I got nothing.... Help unpack plx?  Yeh Inka fuck off,  I'll owe you🀣 ...  Tbh I think we close to even atm...
 'Wana bet on that?'  Hahahah  NO <3


'Moons up mouse, feed n come play'   It's not full...   'Nor are you?'
 

Pfffffffff   kk



 





 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spots & Bites

  14th First dream was of long needles, both for tattoos and injections.   Something about a vaccine too.   Second dream I was with a...