Monday 15 March 2021

Birds Eye Veiw

I'd met Leon first... I was feeling odd.  We went to the hub with the bug wing windows and waiting for Loci then to the darkroom in the back.  Leon went into the front part of it in the story but I'd not seen him in the back before.  
They were nice but I was restless and uncomfortable, I dream with Loci - I'm seeing from above circle and line.
Like blueprints stating with us and spreading.  

Then I was just with Leon and I was irritable.. Then awake!
I moved to the sofa to sleep.
Malioc asked me if I wanted to see Inka and if I did to jump to the house.  I'd not recalled much of this till later then this morning.
On waking it was the dream I had that I recalled.   It was all female probably as I was on the sofa alone.

Ian's Sis & Her daughter.. Fay too I was looking through photos and images seeing the similarities... Then my mother was there and we are on a stormy dark cliff top, looking out from a crack in some rock, a shelter or very old breakwater.

Below in the stormy water is the most amazing sailboat.  It's silhouetted and the boat part is only large enough for one... It's enclosed and lit by a candle that is blowing, the deck is covered in art and art materials but the storm is too strong currently to draw or paint.

Again my perspective was from above formless looking into the glowing hull.
Then again I'm above this time it is the ruins of ancient dwellings or houses... oh this is like the blueprints from the start of the night.   But they are just indents and ruins.  Round buildings with straight walls - they were built in small groups like enclosures.

I was also looking onto an old volcano and the remains of a house/dwelling had been built into the side of the volcano, the rock was yellow... sulphur yellow.

'Ren, the dream where you were living in a volcano'  Ok...

I knew I'd jumped to Inka and he was hostile, not with me.... he was splitting.  His awareness mainly elsewhere he had warned me not to touch him and I'd sat by him in the dining room... Malico wakes me deliberately and it's 313.. I realised Inka had gone I'd been sleeping with my head on the table, he wakes me further so I was able to recall the dream better and then had asked if he could jump me somewhere more comfortable and dream share.  

I'd been reluctant to wake or move then I recalled this morning he had shared emotion with me...  painful :(  
From this dream, where we had parted and I'd stayed on a planet and he'd left with our people.  

The cats were all sitting on my so I'd gone back to bed and I vaguely recall the ice room again from this room, I'd suggested the portal again.   

Oh... yeh, lol this is all coming back in bits n bobs.  Leon had come to the house to take me back to dream share with them.  Malico told them to fuck off and leave me alone... It was surprising but I'd been half asleep on the table at the time, it was before he woke me fully.  I think that's why I'd decided to go threw the portal.  
I'm not certain what order the emotion share was, it might have been after I jumped back.
My dream recall is clearer and again mainly from above this time high above over Europe and Russia only... all the landmasses are sand and sandbanks or... the ocean had gone?  
I was seeing tidal flow for a massive area but the water level was very low with many sandbanks.  
I was zooming in and out above then going down.  When I was down I was with Em/Me and we were collecting rubbish and recycling from all over the sands of Europe and Russia ??   Then I would Zoom up again just watching the currents as the ocean levels increased again slowly.  
I was pulling people to me above and doing medi checks on them too.
Next I'm told number 606&616 and Codie - Cody?  This is something about the numbers Inak requested yesterday?
'Yes'  Ok... all the wake ups at 303 313 333  and then 616 & 606 my connection went down at 909 :P
I'm above planet again this time I'm seeing magnetic energy flow, not currents.  It was like watching someone play with Iron fillings and strong magnets.. So many flows, I was even further out this time seeing the globe rather than just a landmass.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Escaped Animals and Living Art

  9/9   Painting and mixing paint, a rainbow of pastel colours, they are thick and gloopy the paint had texture was shaped like small ...