Wednesday 15 November 2017

Opening a Care Home, Meeting a Tribe.

Another 2 long dreams, I think they possibly followed on but I woke with Zak getting into our bed in the middle.

In the first dream I'm opening an elderly peoples care home - the building has been possibly student accommodation (some kind of communal living any how) and I'm altering it and making it accessible for less able people.   I'm changing the lower floors so it has bifold doors opening onto the gardens and grounds of what seemed like a campus (so not sure why I was locating a care home there)  It seemed a good thing to do.   

I was also a death councillor or more of a spiritual guide/witch/seer   lol I dun what but I could walk between worlds.   I was opening ceremony inviting in the corners/ elements and helping in the communing with past / future and ancestors and people not yet born.   
I'd help the people at the end of there lives.  

Next I meet members from an indigenous tribe they are similar to native Americans but shorter and stockier I think.  Dark long straight hair, dark eyes and a quiet strength about them.   The are migrating for the seasons changing and they want me to accompany them and do ceremony with them.   I'm unsure why they want me to go, but they are interested in my ability's with ancestors or time or something (In the dream I was not confident in my ability's)
They were nice though so I agreed to go, the group were all male, there was an elder grandfather then 2 brothers very close in age. 
The 2 males were competitive one was the acting leader and the other believed it should have been his name that was put into the fire as leader.   There was a tension between them.  

We travel threw valleys...  they have old trucks/vans and wear modern clothing but there ways are old and we have ceremony regularly they ask me to open it, i'm still lacking confidence so open it slightly differently but all are content with how it works so I stay with them.
One of the Males wanted to take me as a lover I think...    though the dream wasn't romantic in any way.. but I have a vague recollection of us going to Dom (my x who was my partner in the dream and us telling him I was with the tribe now)
At one point the group gets separated when part of us goes into a town for supplies, I stay on a mountain/vally track with the others.   They are worried about them and ask me to 'see'  
I'm still not confident, but describe were the others are and what they are driving / how much longer they will be.      (It's right and they are united again)



Second dream I live inside a mountain...  or possibly old volcano.   It's grey the rock is cracked it has a window balcony at one side with a view of sea and sunrise... inside it's dark and a rounded the walls have been whitewashed or something.    I'm in there with a friends
I'm sitting on the sofa with 2 other women, we are all getting married but also each others bridesmaids...   someone's thrown pick and mix sweets all over the floor and the room is carpeted in pink and white foam sweets, jelly strawberry's ect it looks cute :smile:

I move threw to another room with a male friend and we hear a 'knocking'  on the wall.   We are confused as we are in a mountain - so we get up on the sofa and 'knock' back.   The knocking replys.   So we head out of the entrance cave and onto the mountain side to walk round to the knocking..    We find some friends who also live with us but had forgotten were the entrance was, we are excited too as we realise the mountainside is thin there so we can add another window to see the sky and clouds. 

As we head back round there are more and more people on the mountain side some have dogs too.   There is also a huge strange ancient tree, it's a tall conifer but the limbs of it's branches have grown up in spirals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...