Wednesday 22 November 2017

Meeting my dead Cat

Big long complex dream...  there was a wired futuristic wired fortress.  It has rail tracks in they are overhead on bridges.  Lots of display boards too.  There is a weird male leader/mayor type of thing.
He's gone of the rails paranoid about infiltration and attack of him or his family. 
There are 'chasers'  they work in teams of 2 and hunt and chase down and kill anyone not ment to be there.
So the leader guy is having them train against each other going so far as to kill his own chasers.
There is also a giant in the dream he's massive as big as a 4 story building.    I think I was friends with him, I remember climbing up him but otherwise the dreams kinda hazyy.

Next dream I'm with Dom only it's not him..  He's young and different, he's joining the army his uniform looks like WW1.  
We are playing a game, he's throwing small tablets up into the air and I'm seeing how many I can catch before they fall.   The fall in slow motion.  We play for a while, I pocket the dirty tables and we say goodbye.

The place we are in is another 'school/learning place'  I have a bedroom there, there are only 2 rooms in a small building.  The other was for an old friend Emma, but she wasn't in.  
Between our 2 rooms there is an old fashioned coal fire place with polished shiny grate and a coal scuttle & poker.   The fire is lit and warm so we leave our room doors open for the heat.

The rooms are tiny, brown with old fashioned wooden dressing tables, small bed and small wardrobe.   Faded brown blanket and brown curtains...  they were surprisingly cosy with a warm orangey light shining in the room.
Phoenix my cat who died a couple of years ago is curled up asleep on the bed.  I pick him up to hug him  (he was a supper huggy cat)  He's soft, warm and floppy in my arms :smile: Just like he always was. 
I realise I've not fed him for a long time so I go out into the school which also has shops/warehouses.   I go to the Vet supply place, while there a woman asks me to help her with stuff for her bunny.  I find her rabbit food and a wicker ball/nest thing.. I also write the name of a plant for her on a bit of paper.  It's a plant that the bunny will like, she can get it next door at a plant nusery.     I collect some cat food and a litter tray but my kids wake me before I get back to see Phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...