Sunday 19 November 2017

More dreams of 8

Sat
One thing that stood out from last nights dreams was a woman with the most mazing octopus tattoo that covered most of her body :heart:   She was nekid, and it was kind of wrapped and chained round her, 2 tentacles meeting at her sacrum, others wrapped round her thigh's, and over her shoulder and arms and things. 
At first she was nakid save for a coral mesh see threw wrap but I took that of her so I cold look more closely at her tattoo :smile:  It was bloody amazing!





----- Today November 19th, 2017 -----
Sunday
First dream I was in a wired robot/car suit :stuck_out_tongue:  It had a wired metal window. 

Then A dream about a massive reunion/party for someone.  It was s surprise so we were hiding people, there were loads or party food on a table.  Someone was missing and I went to find them, I follow them onto bleak upland sheep pasture.  There is a farmer there in a hut, he's going to stay all winter and we are taking supplies.. I have a hawk with me or I release it into the air.

Last dream is of a uni/school.  I'm studying there we get a notice about a grant type of thing (rebate on fees paid or something) 
There are 2 desks to visit, one for girls and one for boys.  In the dream I'm skint and i think it might be worth a go.  A friend got £100 or so back.

I go and they start looking at my notes, I fill something in.  I ask the woman if I'm owed anything and she starts to write a huge number with lots of 8's I think it was like 88,888 or something.   I'm amazed and a tear falls from my eye. 
I ask her how she tells me she knows of all the other schools I've been to and that I have credit. 

Soo I keep dreaming of 8 :smile:   last nights, and the octopus... and the size 8 shoe of the farther in the dream too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...