Thursday 9 November 2017

Another Putin Dream

Monday 6th

My dream was broken cause of sore throat.   I was with the Russian president though....  it' was odd (not as odd as the last dream I had with him in but still wired) 
We were friends, but sometimes I didn't have a body and just seemed to float round his head talking to him :stuck_out_tongue:   I was on a plane with him too, sometimes I did have a body and we talked normally. 

He wanted me to help with something off world.  (This seemed to be to do with a planet were mice and rats were farming veggies) ??? Or that might have been another dream I had inbetween coughing fits.   Anyhoo he seemed to want my help with something but what is kinda vague.

lol  that's funny    I just googled Putin, and he's so like he was in my dream... even down to the fact he's not that tall (Last time he was in my dream he was dressed like a medieval fairy-tale kind with silly silk trews and gold buttons.   This time he just had a suit.

Today...


First dream a friend Lorna had sent me her some tiny rodents - they were lovely like mini Degus or something..  She wanted one that was white and grey.   They arrived, lots of them and I was trying to look after them but then something happened and they shrank to the size of small slugs, and I kept loosing them in the sawdust.   I was worried I'd killed them.

There was also another tank I had, it was like a fish-tank but tropical and had insects and fish, they looked amazing but were also deadly or could make people ill with bites or stings.  There was a huge shiny iridescent blue centipede and dragnonflys     -  They look amazing but are not safe, I'm opening doors for them to leave the tank and get outside. 

-

Next dream 

I'm in the sea of the coast of Craster were my Gran lived. (Another main dreamscape)   I'm just in the sea, first I'm in the harbour.  The tide is turning and the waves are huge - I know I'm not going to make it back to shore so I let the tide take me out to sea.   There are others with me....    We float along the coastline heading south... past the rocks that stick out of the water.  

There are people on the shore watching us (It was nice being in the water)

- Last dream, is a like a game but we are the players.   3 of us enter a huge building.  I think the objective was to find something so we all split up, I go below ground level down a chute thing.. another of us uses a ladder to climb up.     The buildings strange and wired, at one point I find a primitive style tribe sleeping with there animals there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...