Wednesday 3 March 2021

Inbetween Inbetween what is Old and Recalled

'Less than human Squeaky?'   Haha <3  yeh why not Inka  less/more pffff I'm ok being bug :D

'You come to Malico's house tonight Ren, dream with us, and do as I say'  Oh? 'Yes..'  lol interesting,
 

'Come then Squeaky' lol great, Where? 'Head for me Ren' Recall plx? <3 'Mmmmm, Come'

Inka met me at the hunters room, then we go together to Malicos.   Was feeling crappy and we go first to the big room to chill out.  Loci was there floating above the fire he's smiled and laughed at me when we entered and I'd flopped on the bed where Malico was.   Oh....  Yeh Inka had been telling me how I just had to listen to him atm, and plx try and do what he said now and then.. 'Then I don't have to make you Ren... And no that's not a challenge' 
I'd woken at 23.23  'No Ren you woke at 11.11 but just had to re-kick you!!  Right after you said you'd listen.  You want recall'
Dreams had been fast and punchy with you guys... 'It was full on Ren and will be now if you want recall stay lucid and make notes, your coming for the ride either way crazy mouse' lol OK, TY.. Should have made notes at 11.11 😆

I'd jumped back and was a real struggle to keep recall, Malico joined awareness with me to help... And we'd gone to Leon in the library, Malico had just merged and my dream dust perception was way more angular and like errrr it looked like a crackly pattern on glass.  

I'd told them I was struggling to stay aware and Leon was shaking me trying to get me to focus there... Giving up they told me to sit.   They were on the sofa and I sat on the floor in-between it was a flipped / mirrored version of other dreams where we have been Devil or Lovers.

Woke some time after 2... Watch had died so I get up to charge it and wake mind a bit.  The dream had been good.  Was here well with neighbours but a fun version all dark.
 

My neighbour's house opposite was crazy open to the dark sky with massive kitchen shelves.
Shelves are filled with odd and ancient things... so much fascinating stuff.  She didn't have MS and was singing and dancing and it was fun then her Son had arrived and reminded her she was ill... We were having a sleep-over or something till he arrived. 
Another elderly neighbour was there too... He'd brought an old wooden wheelbarrow filled with plants and veg he had grown.   There was a long line of dogs waiting for something with people monitoring them and I was travelling threw the place were they were all lining up wondering why they just sat in a que moving when told.

'Come back now Ren...'   Watch nearly charged, then will... I'm frozen!  I'd gone back to bed shivering & jumped back to the others.

There had been a funny dream that had included chucking trews at Dot/Bro
Dream layers and I was behind and between them in the layers that connect the bits we see.

Bringing and fetching - Another dream too of a big learning space.
The same people again Penny/Sharon.   Tired to the Customshouse?
I'm not sure what these are symbolic for,  anyhow they were swapping class for a changing moon... They were also pretending they were sick. 
I'd told the truth or just couldn't lie I was shit at it... So it was a mess, cause I was so transparent and the teachers were supposed to have power, and now they just didn't.

Oh, that was like the receptionist in this dream, she was meant to mute her calls but was doing all on speaker / Tannoy as she didn't care. 
I'd not meant to cause a shit storm I just didn't get the lying thing.  Then I was doing stuff in reverse retracing my steps and finding things again it was a reverse journey to the bus stop... Shoes that are purple, music headphones I was putting them into a purple  gift bag along with my phone.

Horses too were in the town like mounted law control, they had done a big sweep of the area and were meeting back up as the morning was coming and the sun would come up.

Then I'm seeing time like drops in a puddle ripping out and in and I'm jumping again...Reality bleeds and games in a middle. 
I was jumping with Inka and a friend, I'd had a bit I'd left and I had to find again.
Ian was angered with the hopping around didn't like the feeling and wanted to keep feet on firm ground.

A leg was injured and I was stuck in-between waiting on a gap to come round again to move on.

Oh this is linked to that first Titration one?? Oh.. I'd forgotton the octopus person in that one!!

Last dream was with Zak and a Lemon he'd eaten it belonged to my Aunty and some seeds too.

Then I'm in America, New York there is a brown old copper coin it's shaped like a heart and was to commemorate something it has Harvey's written on it. 

I'd got there on an odd Red bendy bus... Then I looked in a mirror and freaked 😲  I was so fat!  I  had no neck!!  Arms and legs like overstuffed sausages😵

I'd shouted, when did I turn into a fat bird that falls in ponds?  Lol was traumatic, was glad to wake up as me 😆

I wake again it's 818..'I told you to come here fast b4 you get up?'  Hu? That was yuck... I'm angry at you for that.... 'Don't care stupid, come here quick'
 

TY... 'YW, now get up'  Had been a DL, was on a bright white beach in white seafoam looking out to the horizon... Warm with low sun.  The sky was full of charts and blue prints/Constellations and 'All Symbols Ren, even sausage limbs'  lol still preferred being a bug.. That was yuck.

I'd forgotten Malico was with me till I was on a run I'd commented that he couldn't much have enjoyed the sausage limbs either but he replied he rendered it as 

Insulation/Padding - excess


I didn't know heart coins are a thing... 'Collectable Ren' Oh?? This was copper and very grubby, detailed to but I don't recall the image was buildings I think and Harvey's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escaped Animals and Living Art

  9/9   Painting and mixing paint, a rainbow of pastel colours, they are thick and gloopy the paint had texture was shaped like small ...