Friday 19 March 2021

Messy Mirror

First wake at 2323

Ian coming to bed.. I'd been having a fun dream about an obstacle course.
Was avoiding cars and portals, fights too... fun like being in a game - My dream dust was very patterned and symmetrical.  The portals are pink/purple static.  

Next wake  101...branched data.. like the nested data dream it's all kind fractal and I'm flowing threw it.   I'd been with Inak, Leon and Loci.. I was with Inka first and he was trying to make me not want to be close to him but the others appeared too and said we had to now.  It was odd as that made Inka more pissed off.  I was increasingly confused and tired.
The dream had been an odd space like a glass shopping mall, mmo raid mixed with a garden centre.

I'd been revisiting a boss and there was a group trying to take down a dragon, the dragon was chained though and it seemed unfair so I was trying to unfasten it.  
Next up I get to a place with musical scorecards and lyrics.. We were going to sing.
A Choir we knew each other but didn't meet often - I was to sing too.

Em was with Me.  We move threw to a store area, I have a white shawl thing and a yellow raincoat.  The raincoat was dirty.. the shop owner was cleaning it.
I was making brownies for a disabled friend then another dream.

Then a cold windy space... deceitful?
Fight... bro, Purple tower... a cheat mode.    Bro was abusing his minions.  Inka??  ... why you are pissed at me hu?   

Then I'm in an odd space... we are still Em... she's pregnant and we are in the space for a scan a group.  I lost them, it's odd a city like I've not seen.  The shops are odd, I got split from our group.

I couldn't find the way...  I realised I should go bk where I'd seen them last a there way a guy that was leading their group, I waited with him and the others arrived.

Was arguing with Inka again after... he was, I knew what he was up too as Leon had made us dream share and Inak was angry.. me knowing made me complicit.  Minions too... he wasn't nice to his minions.  Then an Angel Fish... and Adagio for strings.   7 Adagio 7



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adagio?fbclid=IwAR3i3zWWNEmzziJvjd5xmXT0JJSRZhfqUCC9ivDTy3Xtc-DVFP2X_oS7fjE

https://adagiotx.com/?fbclid=IwAR2JSou1Sp24o7yGajG2gghQrGUBDtY8rbidonRDI0957-_P9-IIXPAZp6g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escaped Animals and Living Art

  9/9   Painting and mixing paint, a rainbow of pastel colours, they are thick and gloopy the paint had texture was shaped like small ...