Friday 5 March 2021

Plauge Dr Penguins


'House Ren,  straight there plx?'

My mind feels like a hippo treading water....😶 'Then move to heart relax and jump to us'

141 Ooo

That was cool, I was dreaming in 3 time splits all at once in touch with the other me's.
 

Then I collapsed them and I'd left myself clues in each to find where they merged.  When they merged I'd managed to keep the recall of where to find the clues.  It made people think it was magic, but it was just what we do.

 

Was very cool.... bit brutal too, some pretty unsavoury stuff in one of the timelines.  Lots of fun though.

So much, I wish I could recall better.

 

Oh yeh, I'd been dreaming with Leon.  I'd jumped to the house and was frazzled... need to sort out my sleeping as 9hrs out of it and awake all day makes me zombi 😬

Anyhoo I'd jumped there and the others were all in the big room.  Leon asked me to dream share with him, Malico was close too.  Inka smoking by the fire with Loci and Kaylo, Illeth there too.

 

Next dream was really long. 
Dark outdoor place 2 rivers meet or one river splits... guess it's meeting as that's what water dose.   In the bit where they meet is a stone pedestal around a meter tall...and on that are moons.
 


Or a moon, but it changes.  It's large and hovers spinning slowly it looks like a real mini-moon, patterned and living each stayed for a long time and had a different feel / vibe to the space around it.

 

I'd gone there to talk to a specific Moon, I'd known the time it would be active.

 

The dream was way bigger too or was another perhaps.  I had a huge heavy fruitcake like a Christmas cake still the same dark, strange space.   The Christmas cake was wrapped for ageing then wrapped in Christmas paper, the 2 halves of the same cake in different paper.

Same dark sky, deep blue/purple. 

White open buildings, that almost plastic stuff the stations are made from.   Very smooth and bright in the dull light.  I was talking with people about IB and how I'd set it up, I didn't want credit, it was about the composition balms and lotions, skin structure and the benefits of various ingredients... I was encouraging Shea butter to be incorporated into a new formula.  Old friend, the other Andrea... she had a headache and had asked me to find her some medication and I was looking.   (I had a headache threw the night 😆)

I'd carried the heavy cake a long way.

 

I move to dream share with the others... We were heading to Inka's hub with the portals, the others jumped straight there and we went via my roundhouse to collect something but It was another dream... also long.

It's main dream area, people in masks... like plague dr masks or they had bird faces, we were discussing them on an online message format but I knew them. 

The setting also dark and open.. though a room was being changed and renovated, it felt like the pinnacles arcade area again.
Low again... perhaps that basement area with the crows that fell, there was also the dentist in this area in this dream.

I had a new business partner we were to work on something together.  I was surprised to find he was in the next village down the coast so I'd arranged to meet him.

He had acid too.  I meet with an old friend Kerry and we walk along the dunes to get there the beach is shingle, not the fine sand normally there and it's full of human-sized penguins!  The place stinks of fishy birdshit!

There is a stone building set back by the dunes... oh! It's the same style of building as these with the projector!

Concrete industrial.  Felt like an abandoned military hide.  Oh.... last time I was in Inka hub!! 'Just keep note's mouse will makes sense soon' wow, same bricks as last night???

 

The tide was coming in and we would be trapped if we stayed and so we left walking threw the huge penguins when I recalled I'd left some boots inside (Soul covering?)

I go back for them.  Kerry should no, but I realise they will wash away....   as I turn I don't walk to the tank hut but towards the sea and into the penguins and the wind picks up and the shingle blows, spray too and I keep walking into it and I'm fragmenting and blowing too scattering.

Inka appears and I realised he'd been there all along just not manifest or taking part...  he mutters 'FFS' as he tries to stop me before I fragment totally into the air.   

 

We were next back at the roundhouse he was trying to get me to focus on him to jump to the portals but I re-entering the last dream... when I do it's changed and strange... 
I'm at the side of a huge swimming pool, the water is cubes of saltwater jelly... square wobbling water cubes all pilled into the pool shape. 

 

I'm watching people kill themselves hanging themselves on huge long strings over this cube-like body of non-water.

 

Their bodies are swinging on these impossibly long strings, tangling up... I wanted to go get them down but Inka's still with me and had a hold on my wrist and wouldn't let me go.   The people killing themselves are strange... in black tattered robes, a little like the penguins mixed with no face.

 

I watch another come and he flies up... he's holding something pink like errrr a massive seafood stick 👀   it's crumbling and falling pink flakes into the cubes below, that still move and flow like water.

 

It was sad.... I was calling for the person to come back but Inka wouldn't let go of me to follow.  It flys up high towards the sky/back and then hits a ceiling and falls.... It's going to land on the hard side of the pool... I don't watch but hear the crunch and look back to see the body disappearing into the wibbly cubes leaving a few floating pink bits.

 

Inka pulled me back to the roundhouse and I was semi-awake my dream dust crazy... as I woke like tripping, pink, turquoise purple like I was looking threw magazine page patterns into my room.  Different to LSD visuals.

 

I'd got lost into the patterns and back asleep fast, I arrived with Inka at his portal hub, and he dragged  me to the sofa where Loci and Kaylo are sitting and shoved me between them as I was already losing coherence much to his irritation 😛  Oh is this my birth chart... the rear guard of my crazy train??

When I next wake I'd had another massive dream, the same cake was in it... I was cooking a Christmas Meal.

For Chris and his fam, and my aunty too.  There were 2 cookers in 2 rooms and it was hard to keep an eye on both.

Then I realised I'd forgotten to put the turkey in, and everything else was cooked.

 

I was trying to turn of the stuff that was ready but the heat was on and the knobs on the gas stove were broken and breaking in my hands... as I twisted them they'd crack off.

 

I'd stopped on with some pliers as it wasn't lit and just leaking gas when Sheila comes for me.... there is a flood, she wants me to see. 

We go to the front door and there is water, muddy water running down the street.  The street is just dirt, the kind of road made by driving cattle to and from markets rather than anything modern.  I'm looking out onto a scene from the past.

I woke watching the muddy water flowing past.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escaped Animals and Living Art

  9/9   Painting and mixing paint, a rainbow of pastel colours, they are thick and gloopy the paint had texture was shaped like small ...