Saturday 16 January 2021

TriStar

Errrr 'Lots Ren' Yehhh... 'Just play'


I'd been dreaming with Inak, everything was so fast needed to slow, same space as last night the wired ruined temple space.  

'Bitch, just lay and sleep... I share' 


Was just flow and energy. Scattered and spread into all. 242 

'Come bk, relax and stay soft it's fun' 


646 We eventually jump back to the roundhouse in the morning. 

I got into the fire and sat down cross-legged at first turning to fire too and burning... I'd tried to listen to the others taking but fallen asleep and was dreaming of being above the coastline.

I'd woken back in the fire and curled into a ball to sleep as sitting wasn't comfortable.. I was round and glowing.


Wake at 848

The dream was long in the main dream area.


I'm with a guy familiar but not. The dream starts in Em's old house.. the mirror of our old house. A guy was sleeping in the bathroom, I'd got covered in cat shit somehow and wanted to wash it off, but the guy needed to get up early to work.. I'd picked up the crap and flushed it and when downstairs to wash so they could sleep there.


Next, I'm with same person watching them dive into the sea over and over porting back to the cliffs where we are standing. 

I'd swam at some point to they were showing me how to dive.


Main dream area is so busy more city like all the time. I'm with the same person again... Kingstreet, the sky is wyrd.
Low strange grey yellow clouds and an old light above there are shadows moving behind the clouds and I'm pointing them out. I was wondering if they were big gulls.


A large factory industrial area there is a monument a brick chimney tower and the male pushes it over the bricks land on the floor like it had no cement.  

Under the tower was a wired old fashioned overhead projector Ian knew the name of it. Tristar 2k.


There is 3 of us now, we are watching slides from far away, we know the sequence. In one people are standing.. hollowed out cliffs or Bamburgh castle but like it's made of concrete and a wall has been removed. It's familiar but not... a feel of rock-cut ruins opened up.... People are in it and can see us, we can look out of their eyes back to where we are projecting from.. We are playing time bk n forward. Jumping into both perspectives.


It was linked to the mining dream too...   


I'd woken again back at the fire and wanted to go into the trees, Loci is by the fire too and wants to come and we merge into the hawthorns.


It's very similar to last time, my awareness was joined with the hawthorn and Loci, we were sharing... The thorns, like needles and injections and Loci was sharing info on Blackthorn and it's the association to Yew & Elder. I was also considering Gorse and brambles. The hawthorn blossom, pink/white and the crown chakra.

Embrasure too









No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...