Tuesday 19 January 2021

Trig & Co-Ordination points.

I need 'You have Ren, come here now please' 


Help <3... 'You have us Ren, the support few do, Come'   


TY <3 Leon?  'Idiot'  lol ffs... 'Tell me it's not pun?'  Hahaha, I can't 


'Just chill stupid'   I can't   'Still chill'  lol


'Sleep now come'   lol Where?  'There?'  Here?  'We're'  fuck off 😆 


Don't want a messy timeline  'So stay awake is Ren'  Errrr 'Just listen'  OK 


'Come to me Ren. same as last night now pleased' Whose world is it anyway... 'Yours so get up n move'   


What do you call it?  'It's like a trig point Ren, realities intersect, manifestation good'   


Oh, the church? Garages too... Fule.. oh loosh 'Love' 



The church too? Laylines/dragon lines under?  'Mmmm, just dream Ren we are helping'  


Very out 'Bitch.... neither & either, dream weaver'   I want the night to last for always, 'I know you do, just enjoy where you're at'  


Next I'd jumped to main dream area.. Loci, Leon Inak and me dream-share. lol that escalated fast!!  'Lol Ren you could say that, just behave ok' 


Had been a crazy experience in main dream house... stuff just manifesting allover violent and fast and crazy..


Oh, I'd moved bk upstairs too... 'Yep'  No boundaries atm,  'Nop'   I'd been dreaming of sleeping in a morgue too. 'Not for the first time ;)'   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...