Friday 22 January 2021

Eye Spy


'Witch, Bitch, Queen, The epic ho, who can weave the prose with the knows, Like a dreamer MC, who threw time can see and stands confused but picks amused'
Fuck off 

'Got your attention and your internal invention?' Just wtf? Can I just play with puck?

'You play with puck queen, you weave threw the night, you laugh at what's decent and smash what is right' Then give me what's left as this game is confused and I'm well used to being used and abused 💜

Like the Mari Lwyd? Or that Welsh kind of shit? Rap battle a horse skull and see if it fits? 

'You're an ass hat Ren with a stupid web' I'll play on the border of what we think we have said.

'We chew you up' As I shout aloud 'We spit you out' and I call what I found 😏

'Our game is a good one bug' Kick me hard away I know what my source is I will bounce back into game.

'Idiot' lol, try get rid of me? 'We have bug' Smug bug 😛

We are fucking my earth view? 'Could you just sleep?'

May be, but you all know the dreams that I keep. 

'You know Leon will squash you?' But he still lets me play, I'm a strange catalyst tolerated all ways.

'Untill you get flattened?' It's never for long and my rules are quite different for what right and what wrong. 

'You're dancing with fire bitch?' Yet I burn from within?

'We know well how to squishy bug, relax and come in'  


Hahah 💜 omw.. 'Good call stupid'😏


Woken at 505..'I want you lazy mouse' lol, Mmmm here dreaming of errrr stationery! 'Not for long'  


Next the name James.. also Lynch Mob, LynchMear 'You bit me! ffs' Haha I know Impulse 😜 'Idiot!'
Sorry!

I'd jumped to the hunter's room to meet Inka and his hand was near my face for some reason I grabbed his finger and bit into it really hard 😆 I was as surprised and confused as he was.. It was funny.


After that we dream share...  



Kids in pairs sleeping head to head n dreaming. I'd been playing marbles I think I was a kid in the dream too the marbles were amazing like blue glass eyes! Not in a freaky way, they were beautiful sort of abstract and a lovely colour blue.


(lol... what's with all the freaky eye synchronicity this morning!  'Keeping an eye on you 😏 told you we would'  Phahaha 


Then a really wired dream a walled city/town different groups guilds factions each had a different tone/sound that called them to meet. 

I'm seeing all kinds of strange entities there it was morning and each group was being called together to meet.  


The walled town was an unfamiliar style large buildings open at the front ours had an open loft area at the back like a hayloft.   

Old hand woven rugs inside and onto the street, some old sofas and cushions too and work surface to make drinks. It was very basic but homly our group had been called the others were on the street at the front of the building.  'Dog house'  Hu??  

I'd been sleeping on a sofa in the shade of the room and I wanted to look at the other groups meeting and hear there different tones/calls so I'd left my group to go and wander around. Stepping over various people and watching the groups meet and hearing the calls.

We were the first building in the row, I recall someone wanted to set fire to it too.. it was me that was the target for the fire.  

I was also puzzled people kept sending and posting me stuff I didn't want and hadn't asked for.. when I was calling the people to ask they all seemed to know me. One person tells me how I helped her with her rainbow dogs. 

lol one group/guild at the bottom was really odd.... they had loads of broken toys! they were mashing them together in odd ways they were letting me watch them, I was aware I was late again though and not where I was supposed to be.


I'd jumped back with Inka to find Leon, we meet him in the library where he can't believe I've bitten Inka again either 😆 lol They ask me to sit on the sofa and not cause any trouble for a bit.... I'd got bored though so went to find Illeth instead as she was still in the house and curl up with her to dream share.... We'd been dreaming of Kali or Kalima??




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...