Sunday 3 January 2021

Amusing

'Good Witch?' You tell me 😏 'Cool, come house for now we share there'   

Mmmmmm, ok, why? 'Cause we said so and we have perspective 😜' Blugh... 'It's ok you get to play if you listen, ok?'  


Hu?....Slowly slowly catchy monkey? 'Worked for you?' lol I recall being chained to a foundry! lol 'Yeh, well you're easily amusable'   

Amusables?? 'Lets see Ren, were playing' and? 'It's getting fun yeh?'😆

Nice.. 'Just behave with us plx, you want a fight just ask, don't squash your stupid nose' Hahahah ok 'Sleep you're Wired/Weird/Wyrd' 


lol what? 'You heard me' The tatty hair??

'Mmmmm, you're well fractured Ren. Makes you colourful'  


I'd forgotten that dream. Where is Leon? 'NYFB 😏' 😆 curious 'You'll find out' 


The gun shots??? 'Mmmmm'

Oooo I can? 'Yeh Ren, play with Inka, for now, we got you surrounded remember 😆' lol ok.  


I don't even know what I am 'Safer that way bug, less fall out more naughty & trouble' Pfff whatever  OK.. lets go.


Wake at 101 Hahahaha, tricky fucker.. that was the best yet... 'Real IT trees!'  It was end of a world game were wrapping up. 


'Get up' lol... 'Come on Ren, up' Yeh ok.. I don't have any recall to write, I recall the game more than the dream. 'Picky' Tricky.. oooo we'd been told we could play where ever we wanted.  


I'd been kicking about at a bleed threw 'Being annoying?' Maybe a little 😏 💩 'Get up then come back, the night is young'  


So many bleedthrews..symbolic to hun?  'It all is'   😛 

2016 one..
Just b4 halloween ....
B4 Christmas... that was funny :P 



Wryd, lol 'Mirror' 'Harder, faster softer' Mmmm I'm sleepy... 'Good dream' lol I should moderate indecent noise 😆


333 I'm nuts 'Mmm takes a big crazy bitch to try give birth to a big shit' lol Oh Imbolc 😆
Hahah my tummy feels wyrd.... IMA going to sleep, it makes more sense. 'I know where to find you' lol Mmmmmm
Kelly had the same dream months after me.. 'Ripples'


Satellites dancing twisty like DNA join and part, die to start jumbly 3,6,9 the goose drank wine, the monkey chewed tobacco on the street car line. lol 😆

'Get up a bit fool' Yeh I got symbol head salad.  

Video killed the radio star. 😏 'Up Ren, DL a bit then dream more'    


The line broke... lol wow, the visions as a kid. The dreams..... Wow, far back... 'And out'   



Reality is funny😲 'Punny' Hahahaha.

I can't decide if I'm thirsty or what to puke... :P

'Come here, do links torrow... will make you laugh more'  ffs I'm so dizzy -- So many other threads.. 'Mmm come n sleep'  

---

The Ivy that appeared under the tree?  lol my head...'Lay down Ren & follow'   Come dream at the round house with me?  'Ok'  Jump bk, with Loci, Malico & Inak to dream shere there.


Unix - Horn   Unicorn Uni one Corn... lots of meanings to hu?  'lol, could say that Ren.. lay down' 😆







Mouse biting a Lion....



lol Bash Shell😵😛



Bourne
Shell 





Tony's Chocolonely Colonely Lonely,  Chooo Chooo



Mental Ping-Pong 😛

'Come back and dream with us mouse, in your crazy round house'  Hahahah

A woman hung on a wall like a clock.. I get her down and give her a hug.


Sculpture park?? 'Living art' Errrr ok...at Churt??  'look it up, you broke the editor again'   Oooooo 'It's ok ;)'    Devil's Jumps?? 




Oh the amusables from the start of the night!  GG 😂

I'm looking down onto a really busy road in a city so much traffic all flowing and vehicle just randomly goes the wrong way.  Amazingly everything else manages to stop without a pile-up.
Hahah  I'm fucking nuts! 'Literally and you know lots of wild seeds😏'   Hahaha😆

'Scoot Ren, dream with Inka and keep listning' 

Dream..
Errr well lol  Men from the deep freeze.

Oh, the book/story Dean & Lisa gave it to me b4 they emigrated to AU!  lol he was a smith... Well, a silversmith 👀 he made jewellery but had gone into game design instead now too!!   😲  Cool!! 'Frozen 😈'  Pffff enough 😜

What was the story called?  'You'll find it! Get up your awake 😆'  lol


 I can't remember what time I fell asleep again, I was cold. 


I wake with a jump at 808. Intense! I'd been on a train, the carriage I was in was nearly empty just a guy a few seats down listening to music. I'd been sitting sideways back at the window dreaming and sleeping.   

I'm woken by another guy coming in and moving down the train fast the other guy gets up too into the aisle and the first says Move bro' and they head off fast to the next carriage. I'd jumped back from out of my heart 😛 


Hu?  '33.3% Ren... Knowen equation'  Back to titration again? Mmmm lol wtf is going on :P 'DW witch, just dream on' I'm cold 'Minerals and fluid needed'  The library... books, living library  'We showing' 

Oh that book. It was called Anvil of Ice!  Winter of the World Trilogy - also 33.3% 


The silver braclet Brace - let  It's a Gate Braclet too... with Ivy.   Trains/Tracks too. 

https://ecoenchantments.co.uk/myogham_ivypage.html


Hummm... The first time I pulled apart my reality.   'Crazy enough to do it again too Ren 😏'   Haha  so it would seem, it never really whent back to normal tbh ... what ever the heck normal is! 

Phahaha my news feed!!

Mathematician who decodes patterns of life


lol her name!!

Next one
In Game Theory and Equilibrium 😲



Hehe Now this this :)  Woodwide Web... <3  Nice to be plugged in







No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...