Monday 25 January 2021

Tiki Tummy


'Inception..Word.'
    The word  Errrr why you teaching me English Loci?  'Haha Why not :)  Come here Ren'   


lol, just looked up the film too.  

I jumped to Loci he's in a room in Malicos house He was sitting on the end of a bed in one of the rooms, I was asking where the others were and they were all up to stuff I'd gone to sleep.  

Dream -

A boat in a harbour, a grant hotel, a strange performance and a story to tell.
Odd perspective I'm looking at the large boat from the sea can see grand hotel odd-looking meby Italy but 1020's.

Then I'm living with a partner in an apartment we are young, both have dark skin.  I have a female Asian friend in the same building who is an artist I visit her often to see her.  Me n partner are out of credit again and getting evicted were going to go different ways to get some work.... there was also a room full of rodents in containers, needed taming and cleaning.    

How come I'm always busking itπŸ˜†   I'd been also back at Kingsly Vale that day... drying herbs I'd collected there lol Mugwort & Wormwood also Artemisia.

'Come back Ren'.. Loci shows me Tom & Jerry and tells me he wants to catch my Tail/Tale.  lol  I'm too chilled to run, want to sleep till the sun!!

We go find Inak instead, he's in the lab the colourful minerals from last time I was there have all gone and Inka is standing in the corner looking as though he's staring out of the window but his coherence is crap and he's splitting.   We go over and I follow his awareness into the other space he's in where he is making masks he tells me I can stay if I want but I pop back to my form in the lab and just send Inka's form a flow of energy instead and chat to Loci -  Inka had felt somewhere deep, Loci tells me the masks will be animated.  

The looked tribal or something, wood.. not like dryad faces as these had features, cut out eyes.. kind creepy looking.    

I'd gone into more dreams there too... lol I'd just decided to sleep on the floor curled up, wasn't comfortable but I was feeling lazy Loci was sitting around on benches looking at a book, Inak semi-solid not really aware in the room.  

The dream was main dream area, the field opposite the dunes and monks house.  Could see Bamburgh castle...  We are getting of big coaches modern felt almost like a film crew.   I was up to something, I had messages for people but some apps I was using had moved and I needed to relocate them and it was holding stuff up.

People were getting off the coaches and standing in the fields they were collecting weapons as they got off.  Mainly females but all abnormally tall a choice of 3 weapons, longbow or a spiky pole thing were the ones I recall.  I wasn't getting a weapon I had a different reason for being there.  

Our GP was also messaging me a guy on my coach was freaking out.   John his dementia was bad, didn't know what was going on, was standing crying and shaking... the GP wanted me to chill him.   I was wondering why he was asking vet nurse rather than human, but as the guy was non-verbal and lost to impulse meby it made sense... I'd just sent a portion of my awareness into his to calm his fear responses while still trying to find the missing apps.. This dream? 'Yes' 

Oh.... This is linked to the Xiaomi?  the thing too hu?  'Yep Ren'  I duno how?  'We show, DW'  

Was oddly deep..  'Imbolc soon Ren, more sun fun, the spring to come'

Haha
'Boxing Day Ren....    Box's for bugs.  Bugs that love.   Little roundhouse, little dreaming mouse.  Squares in Rounds and box's in minds'  Cubes? Crosses?  Tesseracts?  Patterns to find?  'Not in a box now bug. So many clues are found..dreaming for so long what is layered and round'  

lol Loci, what's boxing day anyhoo??  'Find it later when you have time'  

Hu??  'You asked Bitch' I just wondered πŸ˜† 'Same shit, Ren'  Hahaha..... Tiki ??     'Mmmmm'  for the Maks.  'Yes'  Ok... I was still looking up the other thing...  'That's cause you never finish what you're doing 😈'

WTF??  'πŸ˜†'   That's twice I've read the same thing and I've hardly been at my PC today!  

 Tiki Cultue



Gobekli Tepe 

Boxing day.. Phahaha FU '😈'   Alms box's for the poor in the narthax..  nave!  πŸ˜†



Pffffff  I give up... 'You'll be bk πŸ˜›' 

Navel Etimology

'Told You Imbolc soon 😏'

Hahahaha!!  Funny.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...