Thursday 28 January 2021

Dreaming Seasons

 

So... I can't remeber what I was doing when Inak asked me last night....

'Witch, Bitch?  Crazy Twin?  Lets play symbols and go all in?'

FFS Inka??

'Do I let you down?'  Haha,  often.. You're my mirror, clown 🙃

'Wana flip shit, bitch? I'll be the in to your out?'
 

Errr how the fuck did
I become the echo to YOUR shout??


'It's how we game this queen, one up and one down, I'm on point your you're fucking a'round 😈'
 

Phahahaha 😆  
😉

You screw my head so much last night mate...
'Tell me it wasn't fun Ren?'  🤪

Ok Yes..

'Idiot ;)'  Likely... 🙄 'Hang tight, I'll let you know what I need ok?.. Just listen for the next 48hrs'  

Pfff whatever  If were flipping the script though?? 
'I usually help you dumb ass'  Oh... Not always :P  'Balance' 

'Reply to the Guy Ren' 
Hahaha

lol...
'You are oddly sceptical Ren for someone as bonkers as you are' 

__


What are you doing anyway?  

'I like that about you Ren, you agree and ask questions later'... 'Stupid, but decisive'  

It's not like I have much perspective on shit Inka, not when awake anyhow.... lol or asleep much when I let you lot mess with my head 😶

'You could go your own way bitch?'  Haha nah, for now, I'll take my chances with the combine harvester 😆  'Silly Bitch'  Mmmm likely, but I am what I am 😛


I'm going to see Malico first.. 'Ok, find me when your ready'  lol Ok... what are you up too?  'You'll see'  I'm sure.


What the hell was that?? 'Don't freak Ren'   lol Errrrrrrr 'Come with me Inka will be bk for you soon enough'  


(I'd jumped to Malicos house and Inka was there and hugged me and then I just couldn't / wouldn't let go 😆) lol was wyrd like magnetic stuck to him.. 

Malico pealed me off.   'All symbolic Rendering Ren... Ren, der ing😏'  

lol... ??



'Just come with me, you're safe here and with us, your always safe Ren, just confused and messy' lol.. why could I not let go?? 😆 That was odd!! After Malico had got me to let go I'd fallen asleep into many dreams 



Wake at 01.10 😛

Track ID... my shadow only one to walk beside me


I'd been in a building like a block of flats.. Haha another of them like the mind... symmetrical mirror building with an entrance exit in the middle  'Find the other - Tomorrow bitch 😏'  Haha ok Inka.


The buildings builders were there too... It was all rendered from natural stuff (I could see the structures)

This is Render/and the Adobe from last night too hu? I'm also seeing a massive Rowan tree! It's in blossom, Heavy with it. Fairy godmama in the building too another Elizabeth!!


'Say with Malico bit longer Ren plx' 


Oh I'd had another dream where I was lol, not me.. oddly fat but like lol haha I duno... there were large teams of males too.


Wake next at 303. I was woken phahah by a 'Squeek' inside my head lol like my brain squeaked inside 😂😂😂 'Idiot' hahaha Inka 😛

'Come bk to me'


I'd had a dream of driving, I didn't like it but had someone helping ad my sens of direction was hopeless.
Builders too & bands leaving buildings. I was entering as passing them going leaving as I'm going in we wave. All the buildings are strange natural materials but the buildings modern.... oh many were self build too.


Inka, what we up too?  'Flipping shit Ren 😏, It's cool 💜'  


Oh, a crazy steep road I'd been driving almost like stairs

It had gone down down, crossed a river then up up! 'Come here again plx'  


Next up yet another similar building familiar style from many other dreams just so many of them in one night. 


This one is a big layered communal space.. like a hall of Res, but the people in it including me are all 20's I'm not certain who I was.. I'd been paired with a male but wasn't sure who it was someone was trying to point them out to me but wasn't sure what one they ment.


The building had game devs and a security/police lower levels and then gym equipment - I seemed to like standing upside down on my head...

__

Haha another cool dream.
I'd had a baby/given birth again but sometimes the baby was 2 cats. It was the male I'd been paired with one of the shared house dreams.. I'd had sex with a guy once there one night, got preg and had a babe... I was back in my main dream area now though.  

lol it was the same spot I was looking for my Virgo! lol light in the fridge.

Fater noncompatible. he'd worked at the buildings underground station sheesh, was sweet... Haha he'd said at one point 'I have a partner who rides trains' lol ffs 😆

The baby sometimes turns into 2 kittens, one light one dark sibling male/female. My dog was in the same area too trying to make me jellos for some reason that was odd, I'd been on my way home and he'd been sitting outside someone else's house told me he was waiting on LEE? I told dog, ok.. well you know your way back and then he started following me anyway.


I'd got back to the building which is in the area where I keep ending up atm, it was like a mobile vehicle I was in. I'd put the baby boy on a sofa thinking how come I got pregnant having sex once and then recall how that keeps happening.

I was also chatting to another female she was larger than life so was her massive fat female tortie cat she was telling me her cat was preggy and wanted me to help her lift it into the bag she was carrying it it. Was bloody heavy!  


Haha birthed another..full moon babe hu?? 'You know it bitch!'  Hahah


'Sleep again Ren, B4 dawn.. bread is cooked 😏' 😏Yeh ok.


I go up back to sleep for a bit...I'd chilled a bit then fell asleep..I wake up laughing again as I'd jumped back to the roundhouse with Inak where everyone was waiting, even Kaylo was round the fire.


'Look! I found our little FAUN,(Fawn)
Kicked it's beHIND dragged it home by a HORN!
Inka rocks up at the fire with Ren and dumps her by Leon's feet again 😈'  


HAhahah this reality really is very Punny!  GG   'Yeh if your stupid enough to have a pantheon in your head 😏'  Haha 💜  'You like dreaming the year Ren'  IKR! 

'Call your Dad it's his Bday 😏'  Hahaha   -  Fay told me she had a dream I was preggy again and had got on a train to have a baby!



The 2 Mirror dreams, this is the system logos architecture again!

Pfff this one 😏

Oh and this one!  😏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...