Monday 16 November 2020

Structured Thought or Free Association

I wake at 2323.

I'd been in the room with Illeth again She was sitting now we sit together snuggled still looking into the fire there is a commentary, I think Leon was speaking but what he was saying I don't recall. I'd left a form there and projected into a fire sprite to go into the fire. 


A dream I'd had main dream area I'm up from my main dream house in the direction of the roundhouse where some new buildings had appeared. I'd followed a car with some people into the estate. There is a picnic meal outside of a house, the plates have been unused they are small and painted like an old fashioned dolls tea set. I was collecting the unused plates into a pile. 


I feel wired... 'You're plugged in Ren, Q&A time'  Hahaha 'Follow sensation and let your curiosity guide you'   Ok..


The cows? The dream upside down spinning on head? Is that trajectory?


And....Why the Gate/DNA/ TERRA Terra.


I get images checks. The red Checked table cloth from the dream the other day with the Matriarch and the blue and white checked hanky I gave to Inka in a dream. 


I follow a sensation at heart it leads me out and then back in again then an explosion back out. It's triangle-shaped. Heart pop? Breath in out?


Next I see shapes... I realise how the 3 rooms in this dream had been em/me coming together. Middle me the mary/magdalen in the form of Em's Mam Marlean and my middle name Marie.


I see a square too and a triangle. Inside each other.. Is the triangle one half of the conjunction? The breath in out?  


Square? Is that were Loci told me we'd been in a box? Or I was in a box? Bug in a box?

Oh like the Sanscrit Mandalas that I see in 3d like pyramids... oh is the 2 squares the tesseract that makes hyperspace

Can you show me plx?  'Come back to sleep '   Ok wow it's 303 😛 

Didn't fall asleep for a while just watched the dream dust make patterns and felt with wired stuff in my body.


__ That was very wired and very tingly, we had all been inside each other like Russian dolls, I had herd the no one gets to the Father except threw me and had jumped into what felt like was my green and orange leafling bag that was in the log basket in the front room 'Symbols Ren😉' Oh Inka, Dryad? last integration. Orange fire?


The feeling of love and connection inside of all was Mmmmmmmmm & amazing 💚 'Come to bk Ren' I'd chatted with Leon again and then dream shared. Which I don't recall doing before.   


In the dream I'm in a school with Em, I'm walking her to her class and we are chatting and then a bell goes and she askes me where I'm supposed to be but I don't know. I shrug and tell her I'll walk back and see if I remember. I pass a bunch of girls in green, they graduated but have come back to help teach some of the new intake and nursery year.


The school was set out mirror style like the building where I found my family in the bar... only this time in the foyer (That connects the 2 parts of the brain)  is all women 3 desks.   A receptionist, a medical examiner calling people forward and a sweet tuck shop.

The medi woman looks at me but I know it's not her help I want and I know reception won't be able to help I walk to the sweet stall attracted by the bright colours, there is an Asian lady there she askes me where I'm going and I tell her I'm not sure yet... It's like a shape sorted and I only know the hole when I have the piece! 💙 .... Hahah TY!!


Ah... this dream so I was going left hand there this is right hand Also the bug in a box. 'Read all properly Ren to weave'  ok...


In another dream I'd been at a PC I was looking at a blog/site stuff that me/mine but I didn't recall how I was in front of it or who/how or when I'd found it. Ian wanted to give me something to but it had to be later...


There is also a big cabbage leaf green with writing on it. 'Sleep again'

Next up a vision... A toy I had as a kid Blue/Red shape sorted like a dodecahedron lots of yellow shapes I have a cross shape at the moment. I had something for Leon too it was a cartoon book about kittens. (Oh this was another dream.. The funny cat book)

The cross is also the Tesseract  wiki/Tesseract
  
Tessellation too???   wiki/Tessellation 

Next dream...


I have shapes they are glowing white crystalline I'm looking for the holes.... lol upside down and the right way up at the same time! Haha that was fun Leon💜 'Sleep again Ren 😏' Oh it's 505 'OFC it is, you know how this works'  Not from here! 💚 'Then trust and play, come'


Oh!.... This is the next card the Emperor, the general? When the building exploded I wanted to go back for Leon but Em said 'NO TIME' -- We saw the general with the white crystalline die... this is also the thing I agreed to because I could Dissociate which is splitting. WOW👀 'Sleep, come'  


So many games, I'm seeing a glowing crystalline dartboard with the 12 numbers/houses I have crystalline darts like glowing arrows. (Oh the hunter dreams and the men in my main dream space?!)


The mind memory recall - Aluminium Proff Excley Al Atomic number 13... OOO Do I get to weave the elements this round too?
I was seeing it in brain tissue, the stopping of connections Autism in kids and Altsimers in older... the language difficulty and I knew it was to do with flow and the feminine too. Need to find the dreams I had about him earlier in the year... Trump was given a number 13 top too.

__

The dartboard, Numbers shapes - This is the loci & architecture for this logos system. The tree was there too my soul tree, one of the tallest in England due to the valley we are in..   'Find where we told you it picked you' You told me?  'We picked you too'  lol I'm awake again,


'Indeed you are Ren, for now - Get up and write/right'  lol it's 555.

Lots to weave! 



Oh... TY!  I see back in Feb I could see it was a 'Gate!' It was linked to the arrows dream...

'Now check the Exley & Al Connections Witch' Heya Inka...  The Asian females, that's tied to the training were Inka Shadow me were taught to fight - Oh that was also the Holy Island dream night.

Exley Here & Here few days apart, also tied to the geometric light info... This is the trajectory?   I can't recall the question I asked now... Oh the duality cows, and Gates & Telomers.. 



The sliver metal again this is the moon/illusion/reflection/female? 

http://www.esotericmeanings.com/thoth-emperor-tarot-card-tutorial/


My brain hurts...  'Dream it Ren, it's easier to show you it unfolding'  This is where I've been in the geometry or we have formed it in the Void' 'yes' And this it tied to DNA?  'It's the rendering of your dreaming' Geometric use of mind.  I can ask Loci to show me again?  'OFC'  :) 

Oh... that was the same night I offerd to help the gereral!  'And you still lack disapline'  Haha  no shit Leon 💜  Still don't care either 😆... at least I'm listning a bit! 

Ah yeh it's like being this.. but breating and rippling

Quick nap woke after 10mins wide awake with a Jump 'POWER nap'  Hahaha

So that from these 2 dreams which were yellow/Red/Blue but I was upside down there.   The checked Red/Blue FABRIC! from last night. 

The night after each other from Sept also with Leon & Loci

Manifesting & Sharing Dreams

Soul Agreements



'Read Shit, Ren... your not upside down use your lazy mind'  - I'm still lazy, dyslexic and prefer hanging around upside down 😏  'Tower/Moon Ren?'  IKR I still am what I am.

I will read the dream links... well I probably pffffff I'll try 😈

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...