Saturday 17 October 2020

Character traits and flaws.

I'm falling threw what I thought I knew,
and I'm letting go of what I've done and so, 

I'm starting a new and my moment is now and I'm starting to accept that we all have this power.

To create what we want 

and play where we need.

Wild yet belonging we reap what we seed. 


'Come Ren' I want to play.... 'Then shut up and sleep'


Long dream, but my recall is just parts and bits. There was a box with small rodents mice, a big cardboard box I was moving the rodents. A baby in a sling carrier, it had a black and white swirly pattern on it. I'd been in a sack at some point too.  


A rave/dance is being organised.. there were some British MP's and me outside the building where it would start. I was getting a track-list we would be some of the first at the venue.  

'Symbols'😈 pffff, the other dance dreams? Energy shifting? Also the first on a level? That pops up too! 'Mmmm'


Next, I go in and out of the same dreams but not in order so was a little jumbled. I in the roundhouse hub dream area in the house dream-sharing with Inka, Kaylo was still there asleep too.


First was wired, I'm sitting in a circle of people like we were sitting around a large table but there was no table and we weren't 'sitting'. 

 It was more like a meeting of awareness but we had a human-like form/avatar. We were less than 20, 12-14 ish perhaps. 

There was a discussion we were picking character traits and flaws for a president.
 


__ Then I'm standing on a seashore in the sea up to my ankles I'm looking out onto Kelp beds.
 


Then back in the President dream, I'd got there threw a portal and I'd been seeing lots of portals.

The portals in that room with 
Inka the other night... also other portal dreams I was seeing too... the ones from last week in the arches and then the ones we closed again, and the one from that dream that lasted lifetimes and generations.   

I was thinking of how the static in them was different colours. Anyhoo I'd gone threw a portal to get to that meeting where we were picking president traits I was formless and then I'd entered into the heart centre of one of the males there and I spread threw though the body and cells!  'Yup'  Oo? That's how 'I' was at the meeting.  


Next I'm in my gran's house again in the bungalow (Male ancestor stuff) There is a crazy storm outside the sea is wild and the sky is strange grey. We were there waiting for the storm to pass. I was laying on my stomach in the corner doorway where the 3 doors meet drawing a pentagram, I had cut it out and was folding it, it was also more than a pentagram the star points had attachments. Like the Sanskrit swastica but with 5 arms, not 4.  


__


A female race, it's down a very steep hill like a mountain road but it's an athletics track I'm observing from above 3 women have collided and one is spinning down the track out of control on her head πŸ˜†The woman who crashed into her is following to try and help the upside-down woman leaves the track and crashes into a heard of black and white cows in a field! lol, upside down, black and white cows?? '😏'   Inka 😜

--  

Back at the meeting/roundhouse an astral chat about intention, honesty and motivations... this has been in a few dreams lately too. The layers of agendas Leon tells me Inka isn't always transparent either. No shit! 'Hahaha 😈' 


Then back to the beach again, my footprint was small on the sand like a child soul.... Oh is this the?? When I was asking yday about Jesus and his mirror? 'Find it' Errrrr can't....  Hahah found this instead.....    srrslyπŸ˜†  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...