Sunday 25 October 2020

Learning Games


Before bed, I'd been wondering about intention/beliefs

'Listen to the message and check where you feel it, all exchanges are threw a centre'  Oh ok.

 

How do the centres fit into the singularity?  '💚 We will show you, one thing at a time though' Ok.  

Do Animals and plants have beliefs or expectations? What is instinct how is it different from emotion?
Learn threw play? Play drive?  
Void?  Framework 2?  How many frameworks?  What are numbers?  Shhhh Bitch, your head will pop.  We learn emotion first’  ok.


Listen in to the voice with no sound,
Walk away on the road with no ground.

Trust in the places you don’t need to see,
Embrace all the things you don’t want to be.

When your inside out and upside down it matters little what you have around,
As you see from within and know without.
There is no space for fear and no cause for doubt,
You are safe and at home where you want to be,
Watching the mirror of what you need to see.

_____

First wake after long dreams just impressions.…  Forests, vast, dark, fast,  playful and tangly. 

Next wake was same but with more form/recall substance and I could see how it fit with other dreams while I’d been in it.  It’s dark wood again, sprites, Pixi’s fairy’s   lessons and games.  Our blood is black, this was like loosh when I met the dryad in a tar field boiled down love/wildness. 

There are lessons there and teachers but it’s all play, no writing.  Song, rhyme prose, tricks and games.  I knew how it was linked to other dreams. 
I was like the Bogart thing but smaller my skin was dark green pixi/imp type of thing.   The whole place was fun, tricky like Brian Froud good fairy bad fairy mixed with Enid Blyton.    Instant manifestation too, instant karma.  I fucked up loads but it was all cool… Oh this is energy flow?  ‘Yep Ren’  


We were small too, so the trees seemed huge, there were so many mythical creatures bugs birds and rodents...… It was really good fun, the others were there too in various forms, felt at home. 

In the dream I could recall the connection to the other dreams.  Tangly wood, BrokenDryad, Woodperson, … riding on a mouse and being given errr tools too.   Early Leon dreams, the Fairy and bats



--  Ok,  that was fun.  I get what your showing me!! 
Rules, Parameters experience   -    The only rules are that there are no rules... That's why we often agree/contract sometimes prior to dream sharing!

Consent & permissions sort and exchanged prior to experience (Free will) instantaneous among our group, or in game, that's what I 'feel' when I feel you guys. 

Once agreed we can change break rules but that earns us a bigger pushback! ie.. Karma

In my dreams I often use different colour hair/clothes/skin indicating different centre exchange. 

Oh the dream from ages ago aboutvirus and nursery rhyme?  - Tricky and subtle – people manipulated into consent and it’s harder for these things to happen when the emotional body is functioning well.   I trust/not trust as I feel intent in body. 

Was asking about crown chakra and got chucked into the childhood recall/memory’s  of the pink angel/angle…   I knew then earth was like a playground to learn in.    I didn’t much like to be taught and preferred dark games. I also make my own rules  ‘lol’  It’s why I’m such a pain in the ass & liability but also good fun and it works well for team games. 
‘Usually…… apart from when it doesn’t!’  Hahaha
 

Heheh Inka,  ‘You asked Ren’  Yep  ‘You like the simplicity of violence… Instant hot water, thin ice! It gives you the freedom to be as much of an asshole as you like😏’   Hahaha ‘Look up where we told you that you are not complex’  :P  Ok wait till I’m done.

‘The TRICK is to get people to consent without their understanding or knowledge!  Lol, so we are what people call bad then?  ‘Fucking wicked
😉  Hahaha your such an asshole.  
‘I’m exactly what you need bitch!’
  I don’t manipulate people!!😛  ‘No, just violent, competitive and reckless with an extremely high play drive 😈’.
Next I get a flash back of my Dad’s OBE but I’m there in the sky too seeing the planes bomb Gaddafi’s palace… The planes?  ‘Soul retrieval Ren, we are what we are’
 
I’m so many things!  ‘You are all things’  lol Why here why now?  ‘Were else, you follow your fun till you land on your bum!’  Fuck off, you idiot!  ‘Get up Ren, we sent you the Sun’  Just then the sun appears shining on my pillow….    I’m insane… ‘Yep, and lost in game💜’   It’s early and I like dark remember.

‘Balance Bitch!’  lol ‘You’re a child of the universe, a queen and a goddess, everything and nothing… your getting to know yourself, all self now get up and ground’  How did I know it was going to be 818…  ‘You’re dreaming... get up’.   Don’t threaten me,   ‘I wouldn’t dare Bitch, now please get up!’  😆 blugh  ok… 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...